Problem New leaves tiny

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
In the garden :)
@MastaJazz I'd flush her next water with 3xthe pot volume of water with some mild nutes (assumming youre using bottled ferts) or seaweed.
Can you tell us more about the grow ie supersoil or bottled, temps. Anything thats Been added or changed recently.
Ultimately it's either too hot, too many ferts or ph out of range. With swift action she should get back on track pretty quickly. Good luck and keep us posted!

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
Thank you @yazad @Sunshine!
Temps are good 26C. humidity 50-60
I flushed her week ago, soil dries quik.. then i gave a little ferts. im greedy with ferts.. cuz soil is rich an i even saw worm in it 🙏
Runoff suddenly turns higher last 2 weeks.. water 6.5 - runoff 7.
Today i flushed with 6.0 about 2 ltrs.. still dont know whether its toxicity or deficiency. no points or burns on her leaves. but new growth is weak and pale..

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
Thank you Masta Sunshine! That day I made flush about 4 ltrs, after couple days she reaching again.. and i watered again.
today i also gave 4 trs water.. and i always had that question - sometimes after watering she starts smell.. what you think she mean by that?
I also use orthophosphoric acid for pH down. im thinkin it may cause problems when she has lockout from P.. any thoughts will help guys!
Its not enough space and sometimes i put one cob aside so lower branches can get more light.
Im waiting for fastbuds seeds and its time to germ one more seed so after BBB goes down new plant will be at week 2 or 3.
I got 2 pots with soil in it, it stays 2 months already. I made this mix at my birthday.. so its gonna be awesome to see how it works. for 2 months soil is alive plus it has cover crop which i cut already and just mixed crop with upper layer of soil.

Attachments

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
In the garden :)
Thank you Masta Sunshine! That day I made flush about 4 ltrs, after couple days she reaching again..
Great news @MastaJazz :)
I also use orthophosphoric acid for pH down. im thinkin it may cause problems when she has lockout from P.. any thoughts will help guys!
I'm unsure if there's an inherent problem with the type of acid you're using but I think it's unlikely to cause a problem. The chart below (see the right side for soil) shows the ideal range for Phosphorous availability.

sometimes after watering she starts smell.. what you think she mean by that?
Not sure, could be to do with the opening of the stomata, it's probably her way of saying thank you.
I got 2 pots with soil in it, it stays 2 months already. I made this mix at my birthday.. so its gonna be awesome to see how it works. for 2 months soil is alive plus it has cover crop which i cut already and just mixed crop with upper layer of soil.
This new soil sounds great, make sure you add sufficient dolomite lime and mycos to the mix and you shouldn't have to think about ph at all on your next run.