Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

New start GG#4 and Pineapple

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #307
Awesome! Hopefully the bud will be the size of a pineapple when it's done :cool:
We'll see! Its got the girth of a small to medium sized banana already.

I didn't see much bud growth for a few days on any plant but i noticed some this morning on 3/4. I hope they get big! Idk about yield anymore. Maybe i can get 2 oz off the pienapple and the happy gg. The 2 gg that have yellowing I'm not sure about.

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #315
great pics , how long did u veg for ? how big are the cloth pots ?
what percentage perlite and which soil ? i think it was fox farm right ? how many weeks left ?
Thanks! I vegged for around 40ish days in 5 gallon cloth pots, and I think they'll be done sometime near the end of May. The soil was fox farms ocean forest with organic miracle grow, 35% perlite, mychorrizae, a few tbsp dolomite lime per pot, and 6 tbsp down to earth brand all purpose fertilizer per pot (I think) @Sunshine would know better because it's a loose recreation of his soil build.

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #319
They seem to be doing well. There's a tiny start of foxtailing on the pineapples big cola so I've been keeping them cool when I can. One of the gg is getting some purple colors here and there. A couple days ago I spotted an eastern blue tailed skink in the tent but he hasn't shown his face since I frightened him.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
You're new grow room mascot looks very cool :cool:
Can't wait to see some shots of the purpling!
Happy 420 :party::party::party:
They seem to be doing well. There's a tiny start of foxtailing on the pineapples big cola so I've been keeping them cool when I can. One of the gg is getting some purple colors here and there. A couple days ago I spotted an eastern blue tailed skink in the tent but he hasn't shown his face since I frightened him.