Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

New start GG#4 and Pineapple

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #401
900W Mars go big !https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mars-II-90...724446&hash=item3385f66a45:g:3x0AAOSwxuhbA~ue

great your doing the IBS Nordes + Critical.

thats some Spanish fire... cream of the crop !
You almost pay a dollar per watt from what it says the power consumption tab :( i do think i could have a happy middle ground by running the 300w mars i already have alongside that reasonably priced cob @Sunshine mentioned. What do you guys think? I like the idea of doing a single plant in a massive pot one after the other scrog style... i will talk with my gf and formulate a plan.

@InternationalBeanSmuggler both of those beans are potentially high yield and finish fairly quickly right? Cant wait to get everything running again. Which bean would you recommend i pop first if i do one at a time? It will likely be warm and humid here for months to come.

You almost pay a dollar per watt from what it says the power consumption tab :( i do think i could have a happy middle ground by running the 300w mars i already have alongside that reasonably priced cob @Sunshine mentioned. What do you guys think? I like the idea of doing a single plant in a massive pot one after the other scrog style... i will talk with my gf and formulate a plan.

Sounds amazing love the idea of like a HUGE airpot or even rectangular bed like a bath made into a pot a skip even,, shower replaced with a crazy huge light..

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #404
Sounds amazing love the idea of like a HUGE airpot or even rectangular bed like a bath made into a pot a skip even,, shower replaced with a crazy huge light..
The giant airpot really gets me excited. I can slap the scrog on early and start her growing sideways only and lollipop any lower or larfy stuff during veg. Do you think the critical or the nordes will handle high heat and humidity better?

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #409
Thanks I'm so proud :) the bubble hash dabs easily and melts in an instant if you smoke it so I'm glad i made so much but it's gotten my tolerance so high.

I think I'll prefer the flowers more after a longer cure. Right now they leave me with a scratchy throat if I smoke too heavily. For now i like the gg4#3 (the most purple one that yielded well) because its the smoothest.