OFFERED New to the group, looking to trade

Happyfew32

Jan 28, 2021
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Would love to trade, but another user from Canada says the mail system out there has been broken the last several trades hes made. Have you noticed any trouble woth your post ?

dualityshift

Dec 10, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In canada. Received seeds. Took two weeks longer than it should have. I'm also living in almost as far North as you can get in Ontario.

Canada Post has been really crappy since just before Christmas. According to our post office, it's a bottleneck with the main sorting facilities. I call shenanigans to that.

I was tracking an international package that went to Mississauga, then to Winnipeg, then to North Bay, and it arrived 12 days after that. That's not a bottleneck. That's incompetence.

Since covid, Canada Post has really back slid into very bad habits. The union protects them from being fired and more and more posties are phoning in the effort. Post covid, I seriously doubt things will improve much.

Gonewild

Apr 8, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I'm new here and found this forum.

I'm from Canada

Have some Reg White Kryptonites to trade

PM me if interested and what do you have in return.

Cheers,
Would like to get hands-on a few have super skunk, black tuna to trade

Sammy368

Mar 12, 2021
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
@Gonewild sounds good. Can you PM me? I don't see a PM mail icon on your profile yet. I think one of the admins needs to activate your profile.

Sammy368

Mar 12, 2021
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi Guys,

Completed some trades and waiting on some more in the mail.

I still have some White Kryptonite if anyone is interested.

Happy Growing!

Cheers,
Sam

Back