WANTED New to this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ccooper34

Oct 12, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi new grower and confused at where to buy/get good seeds. looking for an auto grow to try over the winter. I have lights ordered and should be here next week.made my closet into a grow room :) with the help of a small grow tent. I have room for 3-4 plants.

I tried an outdoor gown this year and someone stole my plants :(

I am in canada.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
?Try right here At strain Supermarket on FC they have a great selection are I have ordered from them several times and have always gotten my seeds plus a couple of free ones and welcome to FC :mask:

?Flavour Gang Special - Buy ANY 5 Pack Get 2 Free Fem Seeds a super strain special :mask:

Last edited:

Ccooper34

Oct 12, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
?Try right here At strain Supermarket on FC they have a great selection are I have ordered from them several times and have always gotten my seeds plus a couple of free ones and welcome to FC :mask:

?Flavour Gang Special - Buy ANY 5 Pack Get 2 Free Fem Seeds a super strain special :mask:
I have asked some people that I know about the site it seems reasonable. But no one had heard of it thank you for letting me know about it.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi new grower and confused at where to buy/get good seeds. looking for an auto grow to try over the winter. I have lights ordered and should be here next week.made my closet into a grow room :) with the help of a small grow tent. I have room for 3-4 plants.

I tried an outdoor gown this year and someone stole my plants :(

I am in canada.
I can't stress this enough. If you can get seeds from your own country that is the best guarantee. Anytime you don't have to worry about customs the better. Though the European banks have some sweet strains an some sweet prices that all changes at check out or your payment options don't work or if does cross your fingers it gets through customs. Best to order in your own country. Here is some Canadian banks. CROP KING, 2. TRUE NORTH, 3. DR. SEEDS, 4.TORONTO CANNABIS SEEDS, 5. BC BUD DEPOT. Also not in Canada that ships from USA is HOMEGROWN CANNABIS CO. Guarantee delivery and guarantee germination warranty. Also on this forum there are some great people that can help you out. These are some that got pretty good write ups in Canada. Remember when looking at reviews. Look for very high stars an there will always be bad reviews for all of them from some people. Probly the bad reviews didn't pay for stealth or bad seeds or screwed up germination. Good luck?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

What @Alphatoy said and you get 10% off as an FC member with the code FC10 ;)

I've used many seed banks over the years and StrainSupermarket are far superior and have never let me down, I've had some pretty amazing and very generous freebies with my orders too. They definitely get my vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back