Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Organic Northern Lights Auto Grow

southindiansativa

Thread starter #1
It’s a Bullseye on NL auto. Bought Nirvanas three seed pack from Strain Super Market and all three germinated successfully.
As you all know one of my NL auto is already into flowering and the aroma it produces made me start the other two seeds early😜.
It’s complete organic grow with coco,vermicompost,neem cake,fish and bone meal,wood ash, a spoon of dolmite lime & Epsom salt. The only thing I miss in this grow is Perlite.
After watching the previous grow under harsh weather I planned not grow this under direct sun and rain.

Threw them into de dirt and both popped out in a couple of days but for one seed the hard shell cracked open but a thin membrane like cover was holding the cotyledons tight. So I used a pin to tear it open. 3B8AB4E8-607C-4CD5-84DA-FC492777B175.jpeg 899E3CE6-D933-4AAD-978B-B479289F5C18.jpeg 8F7150BD-DF7A-4577-8C17-2F43FB092F6C.jpeg

Last edited:

southindiansativa

Thread starter #3
great surgical work.. do you use compost mix ?

a bag dug in the hole next time would help them start. Perhaps consider starting in jiffy plugs for outside. this gives them a good start and keeps

them rigid rather than transplanting dangly seedlings.

good luck.
nope i dont use compost mix ... i make my own potting mix ...
i shud try jiffy plugs some tym ... and i dont transplant the seedling, i grow dem till flowering in the pot where they are sown 😰

Last edited:

southindiansativa

Thread starter #14
Have you sampled any of the NL yet? 🔥🍁💨
Yup ... Had a couple of bong shots yesterday.
I’m always used to landrace sativa all my life which gives heavy head high😇.
This is the first time I’m smoking indica dominant strain which leaves me severe Couch locked😑, continued smoking late at night leads to heavy body stoned.😴

Think I’m sativa kind of person. I must choose sativa dominant strains for my next purchase.
Hope you will help me with that !

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
I’m always used to landrace sativa all my life which gives heavy head high😇.
This is the first time I’m smoking indica dominant strain which leaves me severe Couch locked😑, continued smoking late at night leads to heavy body stoned.😴
I think with the next NL take it earlier when all trichomes are clear and just some starting to turn milky so the high is less sedative ;)
Think I’m sativa kind of person. I must choose sativa dominant strains for my next purchase.
Hope you will help me with that !
Yes for sure! :)

southindiansativa

Thread starter #18
Looking green and healthy. I thought it might be further into flowering at this point? How does this one compare to the other NL you ran?
The one under direct sun and rain had better growth and even had flowers at its internodes at day 30. This one grows very slow. Lets wait and watch how she ends when she matures.