Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

OFFERED Northern sativa

J

James

I have no seeds at all hope your willing to share a couple. If they seed I’ll treade on this site and be as compassionate as you are and give to those who need it

Thread starter #5
[QUOya no problem just gotta get enm to you I'm in Alberta Canada TE="James, post: 8901"]I have no seeds at all hope your willing to share a couple. If they seed I’ll treade on this site and be as compassionate as you are and give to those who need it[/QUOTE]

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Yes thanks I will.as soon as I can put pics. Having touble with phone and internet. I been growing 4 years indoor and now outdoor ..this is,a,frost resistant strain and very nice buzz not edgy not couch lock I really like the strain. It's a,sativa ..
Sounds nice, I like the clear highs where you can function at a high level and motivated to get stuff done 👍
Where did the seeds originally come from @Greasygas ?

Thread starter #7
Yeah me too ..couch lock is only good for couch lock . The seeds came from an vet that has grown them outdoors in the same spot where they drop the seeds for years . I got some seeds from him and grew some outdoors and pointed them this year with the same strain male