Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

NOW SOLVED **PIC POSTING ISSUES**

ThC

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #1
Good Evening FC :)

Firstly I'd like to apologise to anyone that has been frustrated trying to upload images to their albums.

I've just now gone ahead and removed all limits on image uploads and tested this with a 16MB aerial image of Bangkok which uploaded successfully.

Please please please, if you encounter any issues whatsoever attaching or uploading images let me know so I can resolve this issue for you as a matter of urgency.

Thanks,

ThC

Uncle_Al

Seasoned Grower
To answer the question,I am unable to upload 2.5mb jpegs not all are that big but all turn up file size error, just tested right now 2.5 mb no go

ThC

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #9
Thanks for the feedback @Uncle_Al and @Sunshine.

This is a little odd as permissions are the same for all users so in theory everyone should be able to upload even very large images.

Could you please send me a link to one of the images you're trying to upload @Uncle_Al so I can replicate and debug the error.

Thanks,

ThC

ThC

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #10
Good Evening FC.

I've been working hard to resolve the uploading to the gallery issue. Then the penny finally dropped this evening that it wasn't the gallery but attachments that people were experiencing this issue with.

Straight forward setting change and it's now working fine up tom 25MB which should accommodate even the largest images.

Apologies to @Uncle_Al and @RasGanesha and anyone else that's run into this issue.

Please let me know if you experience any other issues.

Time for a celebratory bowl.

ThC