Now what!?!?!?

Joeb

Apr 19, 2021
I have found these on 4 of my plants now. The smallest being the hardest hit. It was very windy here the other day and i did notice a bit of wind burn so i brought them into cover and i just came home today to the plants looking like this any help is appreciatedIMG_20210427_201107.jpgIMG_20210427_201107.jpgIMG_20210427_201218.jpgIMG_20210427_201218.jpgIMG_20210427_201212.jpgIMG_20210427_201257.jpgIMG_20210427_201212.jpgIMG_20210427_201257.jpgIMG_20210427_201212.jpgIMG_20210427_201212.jpg

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Mites check that too. Edges are burning, nut burn, spots on leaves could be mites, or you dripped nut water on leaves. I don't think magnesium as the outside and the veins turn yellow. The way your plants pale yellow leaves. Thats a sure sign of a deficiency. The plant is sucking nutrients from the fan leaves. It will keep going up until you find the deficiency. There is so many things these plants can show.

Joeb

Apr 19, 2021
Mites check that too. Edges are burning, nut burn, spots on leaves could be mites, or you dripped nut water on leaves. I don't think magnesium as the outside and the veins turn yellow. The way your plants pale yellow leaves. Thats a sure sign of a deficiency. The plant is sucking nutrients from the fan leaves. It will ng wa going up until you find the deficiency. There is so many things these plants can show.
Thanks for the advice. Im feeding advanced nutrients micro, grow, bloom trio and mixing it in 1L batches fro each individual plants. They are being watered every 3-4 days and im checking the top inch of soil plus going by weight of pots. I do nutrients feeding once a week and they seemed happy up until now. The clone which ive been battling mites with was isolated and has been getting treated. I did an initial spray of all the plants when i found the mites and ive never seen any sign of them on these ones. I may have gotten a small splash of feed on them but im pretty careful to ensure that doesnt happen. Just defeating putting all the effort in and trying to learn everything possible with terrible outcome... Once again thats for the advice and the link. Ill be sure to get some more homework done

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Thanks for the advice. Im feeding advanced nutrients micro, grow, bloom trio and mixing it in 1L batches fro each individual plants. They are being watered every 3-4 days and im checking the top inch of soil plus going by weight of pots. I do nutrients feeding once a week and they seemed happy up until now. The clone which ive been battling mites with was isolated and has been getting treated. I did an initial spray of all the plants when i found the mites and ive never seen any sign of them on these ones. I may have gotten a small splash of feed on them but im pretty careful to ensure that doesnt happen. Just defeating putting all the effort in and trying to learn everything possible with terrible outcome... Once again thats for the advice and the link. Ill be sure to get some more homework done
Here is some advise. Sometimes the harder you try the worse it gets. Remember everyone has their techniques that works for them including miracle grow. You will find your technique with trial and error. Sometimes buying the best stuff dosnt make a better grower. I will use miracle grow performance organic outside for the photos during veg time then switch to fox farm big bloom and beastie blooms during flowering. Good soil I use fox farm soils and compost manure an chicken poo.

Back