WANTED NY Piff

Happyfew32

Jan 28, 2021
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey everyone 👋
Im looking for information about a strain I still love but havnt had in 20+ years.
In New York it was caled
Piff, Frankie, the church, uptown brown, purple haze(purple pheno) and many other things. It was well known all over the NYC area.
I havmt aeen nor herd anything about in like I said 20 years, but it is still to this day my favorite strain. Nothing has ever come close.
It smelt and tasted like an incense, flowery, soap, musk smell. Tasted just how it smelt.
The high was all head. While it did make you feel very euphoric, it didnt give you any couch lock whatsoever.
Its effects, on me at least would be increased creativity, better appreciation of music and books. I would pick up things in movies or books I normally would not have. Things that wernt actually in the bokk or film, but at the same time my mind would create a connection and it would juat make so much sense.
Also, if I smoked enough of it, I would have hallucinate. Low level shroom/LSD trip. Cartoon style images and figures would interact with objects around me and would dance all over the walls of a room. Geometric patterns would also form and crate crazt beautiful images if I starred at it.

Anyway Im just seeing if anyone knows where to find seeds. The lineage is hush hush as there is a lot of different theories as to what it was. Some say a pheno cut of A5 haze, others say it was a pheno cut from a Cuban Black haze. Nevertheless Im hoping someone here might have a connection and give me some much desired info.
Thanks again
Stay safe

Apocalypse

Dec 7, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out a guy called piff coast farms in the usa. Nothing will be the same as what you originally got but he works with some of the original cutts so will be close. Has the gold, the black and a few others.

Happyfew32

Jan 28, 2021
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Okay cool. Thank you. Did you ever try his stuff ? He is a bit pricey... wow
If its real i mean I might pay that, but Im just hoping its not some guy selling a dream. Not at that price there.

Apocalypse

Dec 7, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay cool. Thank you. Did you ever try his stuff ? He is a bit pricey... wow
If its real i mean I might pay that, but Im just hoping its not some guy selling a dream. Not at that price there.
I havent tried it . But I did speak to him and asked him certain things, he had the right answers. I have asked some other people about his stuff and there saying it is good. Another thing you might want to try out is cuban black haze x a5/thai aka band aid haze. With that evry one has said it does have piff traits and is really good.

Happyfew32

Jan 28, 2021
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I think I found some Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 from Doc D
((Bandaid Haze f1 #7 x Bandaid Haze f1 #7 x (A5 Haze x Thai bx))
Thats the long form Doc D told me the strain is.
I also picked up Some P Haze by Top Dawg seeds (HP#13 x A5 Haze bx1)
Cant find ANY info on this strain, but I have hope it will carry that soap flower incense pheno Im looking for.
Thanks for your help in my search. Let me know if you find anything else out.

Apocalypse

Dec 7, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I found some Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 from Doc D
((Bandaid Haze f1 #7 x Bandaid Haze f1 #7 x (A5 Haze x Thai bx))
Thats the long form Doc D told me the strain is.
I also picked up Some P Haze by Top Dawg seeds (HP#13 x A5 Haze bx1)
Cant find ANY info on this strain, but I have hope it will carry that soap flower incense pheno Im looking for.
Thanks for your help in my search. Let me know if you find anything else out.
I believe hp#13 popped up out of spain and came into the dna boys hands. It lineage comes from old seeds shanti gave out in spain that were nevils. So the hp#13 comes from one of those seeds and is hash plant haze. How many generations along what is in the public domain who knows, as that hp#13 is a clone. The a5bx1 is nl#5 x haze A crossed to the white clone. Then a male from the resuting seeds was crossed back to the nl5haze A mother aka a5bx 1.

Happyfew32

Jan 28, 2021
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Oh nice ! So this should be a really awesome strain. Thank you for the help. Ive tried everything for info besides trying to find contact info for top dawg and asking them myself. It much appreciated.

P

Piffcoast

Hey homie, piffcoastfarms here!
Sorry to hear you thought our gear was too expensive! But if you gave us a try I know you’d be satisfied. It’s that real deal uptown piff, church, frankies haze. It smells like a cat pissed on old newspapers covered in mothballs in your grandmas basement. No mistaking that old nyc piff! We have spent a long time tracking down these genetics and we work very hard doing selections and really working our lines to dial in those piff terps for the consumer. I hope you found what you’re looking for regardless. Top dawg and doc d are both great picks! Thanks for the consideration

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
33   0   0

🤠......Uptown Piff Cannabis Strain​

Uptown Piff cannabis strain is a 70/30 Sativa dominant blend with a THC range of 16-20%. It tastes like herbs and pines with a rich floral accent that has a spicy exhale. The scent is more sweet, like a forest full of woody notes and aromatic flowers. Nugs are long and dark green with amber tinted hairs and glistening golden trichomes. Uptown Piff can treat migraines or headaches, chronic fatigue, depression, nausea, mood swings and stress. Best for daytime usage.

Type of High​

Uptown Piff cannabis strain's high has an buoyant and energetic onset that will cerebrally attack users. Users with anxiety or paranoia should avoid due to strong psychedelic effects. Users will be chatty and giggly at first, and then turn distant.

Genetics​

AKA: Golden Haze
Genetics: Uptown Piff cannabis strain is a cross between Haze and Acapulco Gold cannabis strains.

Indica / Sativa Ratio​

• Sativa Dominant Hybrid (70% Sativa / 30% Indica)

Average THC / CBD Level​

• 16.00/20.00% THC
  • —/—% CBD
  • —/—% CBN..............
  • sativa-dominant-hybrid.3a42e8f83889.jpg
    Sativa Dominant Hybrid - 70% Sativa / 30% Indica ALL-BUD Seeds​

THC: 16% - 20%​

Uptown Piff, also known as “Golden Haze,” is a sativa dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the classic Haze with the gorgeous Acapulco Gold. This bud has an insanely beautiful appearance, with long dark green nus that are dotted with clearish amber hairs and completely coated in a thick frosty layer of golden-tinted bright white crystal trichomes. As you break apart each little nugget, sweet aromas of fragrant florals and earthy woods are released. The flavor is very sweet with an herbal pine overtone accented by rich spicy florals that linger long after you finish toking. If you love the flavor of Uptown Piff, you'll be even more in love with the vivid psychedelic effects! The Uptown Piff high has a very cererbral onset that fills you with a lifted sense of energy. You'll be very giggly and sociable in this state, chatting and laughing with anyone and everyone around you with ease. As your mind lifts higher and higher, you may start to become distant as you begin to experience psychedelic effects, which can prove to be overwhelming if you suffer from anxiety or paranoia in the slightest. Thanks to these effects and its high 16-20% average THC level, Uptown Piff is often chosen to treat conditions such as chronic fatigue, depression, migraines or headaches, chronic stress, mood swings, and nausea.
    Effects
  • 🧙‍♂️

Last edited:
P

Piffcoast

the lineage is wrong. It’s an old selection of NL5XHAZEA sourced from Amsterdam in 1988

W

William VA

Check out a guy called piff coast farms in the usa. Nothing will be the same as what you originally got but he works with some of the original cutts so will be close. Has the gold, the black and a few others.
I recently went to a cannabis event and i cant 100% agree that piff coast farms had that original NY haze your looking for. I smelled it for myself. His clones are very pricey but he's the real deal. If i had thw money and cloning knowledge i wouldn't have hesitated. Good luck with your hunt

W

William VA

I recently went to a cannabis event and i cant 100% agree that piff coast farms had that original NY haze your looking for. I smelled it for myself. His clones are very pricey but he's the real deal. If i had thw money and cloning knowledge i wouldn't have hesitated. Good luck with your hunt
Very sorry I meant I CAN 100% say he's legit

Apocalypse

Dec 7, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the lineage is wrong. It’s an old selection of NL5XHAZEA sourced from Amsterdam in 1988
Intesting. Id be surprised if it was just a straight 5a. I know nevil made alot different haze combinations between 1984-1997, with some very very rare ones that were given out as seeds made between 1986-1990. Check this list out, a very small sample of what nevil had out privately back then. Afew typos but when nevil resurfaced he pointed these out an corrected them also confirming that the listings were definitely his an indeed did get given out, some in large batches like this whole order on the list. These things were definitely put out.. an to think..some may still be out there surviving as clones.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-22-13-28-27.png
    Screenshot_2021-05-22-13-28-27.png
    152.3 KB · Views: 12