Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

OG Kush, Blue Dream, Lemon Pineapple and CBDutch Treat Grow

Indoor Growing

OG Kush, Blue Dream, Lemon Pineapple and CBDutch Treat Grow

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
They look awesome @Cannada👍 How many ml's is one pill? and how many pills to get a nice effect?
I'm looking forward to seeing the process pics :)

Cannada

They look awesome @Cannada👍 How many ml's is one pill? and how many pills to get a nice effect?
I'm looking forward to seeing the process pics :)
Each pill is 1ml and should have at least 150mg thc with these strains. I usually take 2 to get a nice buzz. Some strains put me to sleep about an hour after the buzz kicks in and others like chem dawg g13 are better for a party. Made a bit of bubble hash from sugar leaves and fan leaves as well.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Sounds awesome @Cannada!
Impressed with how clear you got the oil, I can't see any particles or cloudiness at all, it looks very bright. What did you use to filter out the particulate?
Mmmmm bubble hash :yum Very nice :)

Alphatoy

🤠
LOL @Alphatoy. They aren't that big actually. They each hold 1ml of oil. Just pop em and swallow with some liquid of course.
LOL @Alphatoy. They aren't that big actually. They each hold 1ml of oil. Just pop em and swallow with some liquid of course.
OK but in that pic they look like about the size of my hand HaHa but like sunshine said they are really beautiful clear really nice job Cannada
🤪

Top Bottom