OG Kush, Blue Dream, Lemon Pineapple and CBDutch Treat Grow

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
the girls are really looking healthy Canada I don't believe they could look any better, How do you keep your floor dry after a watering I see no water saucers.?

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks @Alphatoy. I have been watering them outside of the tent. The last pics were taken in the dining room before watering. My tent has a removable water proof floor insert so i just let them drain a bit in there. It evaporates quickly.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Thanks @Alphatoy. I have been watering them outside of the tent. The last pics were taken in the dining room before watering. My tent has a removable water proof floor insert so i just let them drain a bit in there. It evaporates quickly.
that's like I do my tents are supplied with the same but even in the tents I use saucers even today which is a WTD day (water till drain) with tent zipped up my humidity stays at 62 unzipped it is around middle 50 so it adds higher humidity in the saucer pans.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Started this gow just after xmas. Was slow going for awhile. Humidity was terrible. Low as 20s at times when these were young but since i put them in 5 gallon pots I can keep the humidity in check with a good soaking. Its amazing how fast they take off when conditons are prime. They still have a ways to go but are finally filling in nicely. Started 12/12 on Feb 13. They have stretched 4+ inches in the last week. Started some light LST just to get the taller ones under control and open up bud sites to the light. Thanks @Sunshine for the lighting advice. I pulled the trigger on a 260W QB V2 quantum board from HLG Canada tonight. Not quite enough light or flowerig in my 4x4 tent. I think I will supplement with my 400W HPS until I gather the cash for a second unit in a few weeks. Sounds like this should be a good quality light for full cycle. Cant wait til it arrives ???
Top pic left is Dr Greenthumb OG Kush fem, right is unknown breeder lemon pineapple fem, bottom left is Crop Kings CBDutch Treat and right is Dr Greenthumb Blue Dream
View attachment 7265View attachment 7266
was just going through the older shots again and noticed something really neat the leaves look like they have a yellow strip around the edges it would be cool if it was without the light to have a different strain two tone leaves ?

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
was just going through the older shots again and noticed something really neat the leaves look like they have a yellow strip around the edges it would be cool if it was without the light to have a different strain two tone leaves ?
Lol
That would be pretty cool. Its actually shadows.

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
Well it's been a week since the light change.
Overall looking good I think. 3 of the 4 have stretched considerably but are hopefully ready to put all energy into bud development now. Things are frosting up nicely. Flushed all today. Seeing some nute burn on some tips. Seems more pronounced on the tops nearest the light. Blue dream is the shortest of the bunch at 19" and she has no symptoms to speak of. The others are between 29 and 32" and are within 21 inches of the lights. May have to raise them a bit. Dropped the ball on my LST. I usually try to keep a fairly low even canopy.7380738273837384

Attachments

• 20190316_225308.jpg
    20190316_225308.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 123

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
They're looking great @Cannada ! Love the first pic, she has beautiful hybrid leaves and looks very healthy :)
How's the LP smelling? is she living up to her name? or too early to say?

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
They're looking great @Cannada ! Love the first pic, she has beautiful hybrid leaves and looks very healthy :)
How's the LP smelling? is she living up to her name? or too early to say?
Thanks @Sunshine. That hybrid is the Blue Dream. She is the runt at only 19" but she is developing flowers faster thannthe others and looks the best overall. LP smeel great. Definitely a sweet and sour aroma to her. Cant wait to try it out.

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
A few pics during feeding tonight. Frosting nicely but hoping for some weight to come on soon.
We are 43 days from flip. Should have close to a month to go for most of these girls I guess. Cbdutch treat is looking close to done at a glance. I hope thats an early april fools joke because shes skin and bones at the moment. Looks good in pics though. Blue dream and lemon pineapple are budding up nicely. Hopefully the rest will soon catch up.

CBDutch treat

Blue Dream

Lemon Pineapple

OG Kush

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks @Alphatoy for the harvest wishes.

Thanks @Sunshine I will be turning most of it into pills. Will do my best to report the effects. Looking for to trying these new strains for sure.
@CrimemasterGoGo, I have read the ice can help push more thc out to the buds as the plant thinks winter is approaching and gives a final push to attract some pollen. I'm still pretty new to the scene so not sure how well it works yet.

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
Thanks @Alphatoy for the harvest wishes.

Thanks @Sunshine I will be turning most of it into pills. Will do my best to report the effects. Looking for to trying these new strains for sure.
@CrimemasterGoGo, I have read the ice can help push more thc out to the buds as the plant thinks winter is approaching and gives a final push to attract some pollen. I'm still pretty new to the scene so not sure how well it works yet.
Very interesting @Cannada, Do let me know if it works. I'll try it on my plant as well.

Back