Ordered Northern Lights Auto from Nirvana

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Get this idiot of here Thc. Lol
Were growers dum dum.
?did you report this I did twice but they still let him on :mask:
Id go 5 gallon fabric pot with autos. The grow cycle is so fast it won't use more than 5 gallon. Just wasting soil.
?i don't waste my soil I have been using the same soil for over 3 years in my tents and in my sun house I use soil forever on my orchids :mask:

the_void

Jul 29, 2020
Looks good ? How many days from sprout? Guess it's 2 weeks old ryt ? Add some grow boosters a little amount from this stage on.
3 weeks!
Ikr looks babyish...
Guess that's because of the light starvation early in its life maybe?
Now it's getting a solid 11-12hrs of direct sunlight for 1.5 weeks and also don't have to worry about it being decapitated by birds anymore!

P.S - No monkeys whatsoever too :p

the_void

Jul 29, 2020
3 weeks!
Ikr looks babyish...
Guess that's because of the light starvation early in its life maybe?
Now it's getting a solid 11-12hrs of direct sunlight for 1.5 weeks and also don't have to worry about it being decapitated by birds anymore!

P.S - No monkeys whatsoever too :p
As for fertilizers, the soil had vermicompost, bone meal, neem cake, some wood ash too, with Coco-perlite.
I'll keep add on some cow compost now, with some flower-boosters a week later

the_void

Jul 29, 2020
How would you start autos outdoors, in the ground? Since transplanting them isn't really an option because they're autos, would your method work well for putting them directly in the ground, rather than a pot?
Well by outdoors here in India, I mean terrace/balcony gardening on pots

the_void

Jul 29, 2020
Looks very good bro 👍 She will stretch more. Just do a little lst to get a even canopy and good yield. If you leave like this she ll give only one big cola.!!
I was searching out good methods to LST on a clay/terracotta pot, thinking of buying clamps for attaching the garden ties

IT was easier earlier since I could just dig the garden tie into the soil for fastening and it would hold fine. Now I might damage the roots or simply not enough hold would be there

DanrockOG

Aug 11, 2020
I was searching out good methods to LST on a clay/terracotta pot, thinking of buying clamps for attaching the garden ties

IT was easier earlier since I could just dig the garden tie into the soil for fastening and it would hold fine. Now I might damage the roots or simply not enough hold would be there
Get some binding wire(galvanized) and tie it around the pot firmly. Then bend the stem or branch and tie it to the wire which you've tied it around. Same binding wire can be used for bending and tieing. Bigger size clamps will cost you more and I think it's unnecessary.

DanrockOG

Aug 11, 2020
Help! Help!
How do I get rid of leaf miners and spider mites
View attachment 14433

View attachment 14434

View attachment 14435
Am I doomed already? 😟
And from now on, I'm touching my plants with sanitized, clean, hands only 😟
It's a common problem for outdoor grower.
Don't forget to spray neem oil once in a week. Dont spray on the buds. Mix the oil 5ml to 1 litre water and spray at evening or early morning. Spray possibly on both sides. To avoid unwanted pests ammend neem cake Powder in your soil, available in nursery stores. Cut the leaves those are damaged by leaf miner. And watch out for unwanted flies and bugs especially during flowering.

Back