Ordered Northern Lights Auto from Nirvana

DanrockOG

Aug 11, 2020
View attachment 14560
View attachment 14562
How many weeks to chop day would you folks reckon?
Looking sexy 🔥🔥 what are you feeding her ?? I guess the stretch is stopped ryt. She ll fatten up more if you feed her good. And how abt the smell bro and nosey 👀👀..😀
Cos mine stinks heavily, I cudn't find possible way to resist the smell. Some of my neighbours eyes are looking diff after flowering ☹️☹️ hope they don't know where the smell comes from 😂

the_void

Jul 29, 2020
Looking sexy 🔥🔥 what are you feeding her ?? I guess the stretch is stopped ryt. She ll fatten up more if you feed her good. And how abt the smell bro and nosey 👀👀..😀
Cos mine stinks heavily, I cudn't find possible way to resist the smell. Some of my neighbours eyes are looking diff after flowering ☹️☹️ hope they don't know where the smell comes from 😂
I know right! The smell 😍😍
Yum

Buds are still fattening up.
I fed her some organic slow release fertilizers from Amazon and sea weed water.
Neem oil mixed with a bit of dish washer soap works like magic 😮. But still watching out for the mites.
I'm gonna start a spacebucket, just a diy hobby and gonna checkout how it works out.
Do you guys recommend any other easy to grow sweet smelling strain but not quite obvious in smell would be great

the_void

Jul 29, 2020
IMG_20210215_111752.jpg
IMG_20210215_111805.jpg

She seems ready? Her leaves have yellowed out, and the smell she's having is sweet af❤️.
I'm planning for chop day on 19th?
Flushing her with normal water only, now.

Back