Register Ask Question

Organic recycled soil grow-Ibs Nordes scrog

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #25
Impressive growth over the last couple of weeks, she's loving it in there! 🌞
At this rate the screen'll be full in a few weeks πŸ‘πŸŒΏπŸŒΏπŸŒΏ
Indeed, I'm very proud of her :)
Now that I have an idea of what to expect things seem to be going smoother this run. Overall growth may not be quite as fast but the light is twice as far away; I left it at max height from last run.

@InternationalBeanSmuggler I sure am loving the smell! My last batch smelled like dirty, sweaty plants but this girl smells clean and much more like a flower than a skunk.

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #26
Also just for your interest i crossed a Nordes select male with a Chiquita Banana Indica pheno a rare find and NOT the standard chiquita banana at all.

If your interested next grow im sure some can find there way to you .

Pic of the Chiquita banana female i crossed the Nordes male with.

View attachment 4786
WOW thats insanely frosty. I'd love to give it a grow, I'm always interested in indica specifically :)

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #33
Yes my friend! I can see a few pistils on the top there. Well spotted πŸ‘
Thanks for the help @Sunshine, my eyes have never been strong but I felt 95% sure those couldn't be tiny leaves.

This is a beautiful plant, I'm thrilled its a girl and that thus far its been very different compared to my last few. She will be getting 12 hours naps from today on πŸŒ™

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #37
A little less than a half gallon every 3-5 days depending on humidity and temperature. Any more at a time or any more often and she tends to get droopy. Now that she's in flower I suppose she'll drink less and less.

It seems I haven't used all off my root space or she would be thirstier, so she may be due for a reveg. I've kept her light schedules more consistent and done very well with watering and temps/humidity this time if I do say so myself. My fingers are crossed in hopes I can keep up the decent work. πŸ€