Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Organic recycled soil grow-Ibs Nordes scrog

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #41
A little less than a half gallon every 3-5 days depending on humidity and temperature. Any more at a time or any more often and she tends to get droopy. Now that she's in flower I suppose she'll drink less and less.

It seems I haven't used all off my root space or she would be thirstier, so she may be due for a reveg. I've kept her light schedules more consistent and done very well with watering and temps/humidity this time if I do say so myself. My fingers are crossed in hopes I can keep up the decent work. πŸ€

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #47
Are you going to take a cut/cuts for the next run, looks like you've got a few shoots under their that would make great slices? 🌱
I don't have enough space sadly, and since I will try to reveg I'm going to wait either way. How long can a cut stay viable without being planted? I don't want to transplant ever again.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
A cut could be viable indefinitely by taking successive cuttings from the cutting to buy more time. So you could take a cutting - wait for it to root, pot it in a cup/small pot then as soon as it is large enough take another cut and put it into water 🌱
You could keep a cut in water for up to a month without developing any problems if needed πŸ’§

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #49
A cut could be viable indefinitely by taking successive cuttings from the cutting to buy more time. So you could take a cutting - wait for it to root, pot it in a cup/small pot then as soon as it is large enough take another cut and put it into water 🌱
You could keep a cut in water for up to a month without developing any problems if needed πŸ’§
Now that's good news! I may give it a try then, neat idea with the successive cuts @Sunshine, very smart! I thought it was a two week window then done.

Looking like you got the pheno of Nordes i named N95. This is the most commercial best yielding one of which are the most common i found from my seeds i grew before that i sent you. Expect an immediate high and the need to tear it up. Its a slight creeper so bear that in mind you packs a punch and you cant argue with the yield you will certainly benefit you got the exact right one to go big with.

There is also a mint pheno.

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Thread starter #57
Excellent work my friend, she's going to start stinking up any day now :D I'm excited to see the Nordes in full bloom!🌻Thanks for sharing @FerretWrangler πŸ‘
Thank you @Sunshine after I harvest I think I'm going to improve upon the screen! It did a decent job but it could be much more efficient πŸ’‘