Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Organic recycled soil grow-Ibs Nordes scrog

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
I took the top stuff a few hours ago, I'll get a pic of what's left in the tent tomorrow.

I got a desktop vape recently so I've quit using combustion altogether and I was worried the finger hash would be wasted but WOW the vape did it's job. I had a ball the size of half a grape and it got me and the gf toasted three times over 🤤

Attachments

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Congrats @FerretWrangler! You're going to have plenty to vape on by the looks of things 👍
Which vaporiser did you go for? and well done for going combustion free btw that's my dream too but I'm not there yet.
I ordered the Arizer Extreme Q for it's versatility, durability, and affordability :) it came in the mail in 3 days which I think is standard for U.S. delivery. It can be used for a number of things like any desktop vape, but I specifically like filling bags full of vapor 😬
After years of smoking, combustion smells disgusting and hurts my throat and nose now 😷

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
I ordered the Arizer Extreme Q for it's versatility, durability, and affordability :) it came in the mail in 3 days which I think is standard for U.S. delivery. It can be used for a number of things like any desktop vape, but I specifically like filling bags full of vapor 😬
After years of smoking, combustion smells disgusting and hurts my throat and nose now 😷
I just watched a youtube vid about this unit, it looks good and has excellent reviews, great choice!
Looks like there's a decent amount of flower to come down yet on the nordes. She's definitely going to fill a fair few jars 😍

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
@Sunshine it sure is hard to beat for that low price!

So my buds dried pretty quick so I've got them in jars, and they look pretty nice imo.

What's left in the tent is looking mighty cloudy and amber as far as trichomes go so I will probably cut the rest tonight or tomorrow night.

So far I've got 2.7 oz dried and hopefully there's a decent amount left to dry!

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Those jars look superb my friend, you're not going to be running out of flower for a good while by the looks of things :)
Good luck with the final phase of the chop, looks like you're going to be at it for a few hours, if you leave a few shoots on the stock you could probably root trim and reveg in a corner while you start your seeds off, then you could chuck her outside in a few weeks?

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Those jars look superb my friend, you're not going to be running out of flower for a good while by the looks of things :)
Good luck with the final phase of the chop, looks like you're going to be at it for a few hours, if you leave a few shoots on the stock you could probably root trim and reveg in a corner while you start your seeds off, then you could chuck her outside in a few weeks?
That's a fantastic idea @Sunshine but I don't think it's in the stars tbh. I've gotten paranoid about growing outside :( and I was planning to re use the bulk of what's in the giant pot, plus some fresh soil for my next grow.

Hopefully after this next grow I can move into another area with more privacy and space, then I could grow outside or have two tents for a perpetual grow.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
That's a fantastic idea @Sunshine but I don't think it's in the stars tbh. I've gotten paranoid about growing outside :( and I was planning to re use the bulk of what's in the giant pot, plus some fresh soil for my next grow.

Hopefully after this next grow I can move into another area with more privacy and space, then I could grow outside or have two tents for a perpetual grow.
I know exactly what you mean, it's hard to justify the additional risk of outdoor when you already have a surplus.
Perpetual would be awesome!