Organic recycled soil grow-Ibs Nordes scrog

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
In that case run her a little on the dry side until you see regrowth then start slow with the water (a litre at a time) and top dress with some fbb ? After a couple of weeks of regrowth she'll be flying again and you can turn on the taps.

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
In that case run her a little on the dry side until you see regrowth then start slow with the water (a litre at a time) and top dress with some fbb ? After a couple of weeks of regrowth she'll be flying again and you can turn on the taps.
Thanks for the advice @Sunshine I am happy to have a game plan! I haven't seen the buds under the light change noticeably either. It's almost like she thinks she isn't getting any light?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
It'll take a few days for her to wake up then bam she'll start throwing out shoots like crazy! ?
What's the light cycle at the moment?

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
Looks good to me @FerretWrangler, you should start to see the beginnings of regrowth in the next few days ??
The next one will be even fatter! :)
I hope so ;) and I've actually spotted some funky little dark green leaves that look almost like ducks feet down low! Once I see a bit of vigor I'm gonna start slugging it with the all purpose down to earth fertilizer, and I'm going to try to get enough water in the pot when I give her drinks so she can stretch her roots and fill all that soil.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
I hope so ;) and I've actually spotted some funky little dark green leaves that look almost like ducks feet down low! Once I see a bit of vigor I'm gonna start slugging it with the all purpose down to earth fertilizer, and I'm going to try to get enough water in the pot when I give her drinks so she can stretch her roots and fill all that soil.
Sounds like she's already starting to bounce back :)

Back