Outdoor crop harvest pics

Canadan

Jan 29, 2020
yes thats the Blue Dream in the first pic got 3/4 LB out of her very sticky trimming but its curling just nice right now 64% RH in the jars can't wait till 6 weeks from now should be very tasty smoke.

Canadan

Jan 29, 2020
Thanks KYF looks like you are growing in a tent. This is my first totally organic grow outside I'm happy with the results other than a bit more yellowing off than normal due to the smart pots root bounding my plants . Next year I'm growing them right in raised beds I'm done with the pots i thought about the no till method but the 30 gallon pots are so root bound thats not possible. My old metal pots had the bottoms cut out so the tap root had room to grow down but the smart pots prevented that from happening thus yellowing off started earlier than expected but they all finished off nicely it just made the trimming part a bit more tedious.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?
Thanks KYF looks like you are growing in a tent. This is my first totally organic grow outside I'm happy with the results other than a bit more yellowing off than normal due to the smart pots root bounding my plants . Next year I'm growing them right in raised beds I'm done with the pots i thought about the no till method but the 30 gallon pots are so root bound thats not possible. My old metal pots had the bottoms cut out so the tap root had room to grow down but the smart pots prevented that from happening thus yellowing off started earlier than expected but they all finished off nicely it just made the trimming part a bit more tedious.
? I grow in a 7 gal pot in a tent and never have had a root bound plant as of yet and it looks like you live out west where it is legal to grow pot outside but here it Texas we have to hide in tents. :mask:

Canadan

Jan 29, 2020
Southern Ontario for me . Its a shame that the government still treats cannabis as class 1 felony over in the USA in some states blame big pharma for that one. I have been growing outdoors for over 30 years and plants tend to grow much larger thus more roots especially for seed grown plants not clones I've seen it year after year. The old saying goes the bigger the pot the larger the plant. I was expecting the smart pots to air prune the roots to stop them from becoming root bound but it looks like that didn't happen to four of my seed plants. The only one that didn't get root bound was the one clone and it was much smaller than the rest but it still finished off nicely almost 1/2 a pound of Holy Grail 69. Im growing in the dirt without pots next year.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Legal here in michigan up to 12 plant per grow. Its really stupid the federal government still sees it as a narcotic. But more states are slowly legalizing recreational like Michigan.

Back