Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Organic Outdoor Guerrilla Grow 2019

Outdoor Growing

Organic Outdoor Guerrilla Grow 2019

MastaJazz

Good question @Sunshine !
I moved to another city, cab is far at home, here is no cab(( but i got seeds and cob. I still not sure if i can grow here cuz its to many eyes in here. I guess I got to assemble some selfmade tent again?)) Its in the mountains , so heres colder, especially at night. I dont know what to do yet.. I thought to grow couple till 10-15 day? and find a place for out.. cuz in this villa its impossible (( how they will cope with mountain +15 nights ..

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
🤠All I can say Mastajazz is don't get caught until you figure it out don't be in a hurry Remember the old saying Haste makes waste.
😟
100% agree @Alphatoy, security first always. If in doubt, leave it out.
I thought to grow couple till 10-15 day? and find a place for out..
Which strain/s are you going with for the outdoor @MastaJazz ? If they're in a nice secluded place you may get away with putting a cut away bottle over the plants to protect them from the cold and weather for the first couple of weeks?

MastaJazz

i gotcha brothas! thanks @Sunshine thats dope technique i'll try it! @Alphatoy thats good advice!
found couple spots here near small 1m wide watercourse between 2 hills.. everything is green like in Vietnam or Thailand)))
i germed 3 seeds: Fruit Passion, Fruit Bowl, Skunk auto. They will have enough sun, i had to prepare soil earlier but ... sh... mf

no ph, just tap warm water..
i brought a cob and made this construction today))
soil is local black and rich, i added some worm castings and perlite + sfagnum mixed with other fluffier soil. I also found big 6500k SFL light here.. i'll add it in a couple days cuz they love it in veg!
now i need to do mix for transplanting at that spots.. unfortnly i cant grow in greenhouse((

How FP outdoor grows are?

allright have a prodoctive summer every growin soul!

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 1
Last edited:

Alphatoy

🤠great looking seedlings if that is the area #1 pic the thing you probably will have to look out for are kids wondering around their I see a path who or what makes it is that your house on the hill just suspicion questions we don't need to loose a Mastajazz on FC so keep alert my friend.🤓

MastaJazz

man u saw that path))) this is private fenced territory, nobody walks there some, only neighbours probbly can see me how im movin to the spots from above.. but spots closed for eyes. so its our territory and even we dont go there cuz its like a jungle, with high grass, bushes

yah, Sunshines seeds doing it fast! next day they germed. and they love it, looks 100 times potent then other seeds i planted same day (some flowers) so
i also have some dolomite lime, fish meal, bone meal.. i heard it takes time to decompose all that meals by microworld and make it food for plant. so how would you use it?
Add in soil only?

Also I made a brewing barrel with plants stay in water, just this areas plants so its stayin about 2 weeks. smells like shit of a guy who ate other creatures shit or smth.. really organic flava shit you know.. so whats better time to use it for veg or flower? and most important - whats approx elements ratio can be in this flagrant brew?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
How FP outdoor grows are?
It should do well as it's usually quite a quick finisher and a fairly tough plant.
soil is local black and rich, i added some worm castings and perlite + sfagnum mixed with other fluffier soil.
This sounds like a really nice base mix @MastaJazz :)
also have some dolomite lime, fish meal, bone meal.. i heard it takes time to decompose all that meals by microworld and make it food for plant. so how would you use it?
Add in soil only?
Yes my friend, mix some in with the soil, use about 4 tbsp of lime per 20liter/5gal of your soil mix and about 8 tablespoons of each of the fish and bone meal and it should be great.
smells like shit of a guy who ate other creatures shit or smth..
:joy::joy::joy:
Also I made a brewing barrel with plants stay in water, just this areas plants so its stayin about 2 weeks. smells like shit of a guy who ate other creatures shit or smth.. really organic flava shit you know.. so whats better time to use it for veg or flower?
I'd use it like nettle tea, 1 part brew to 10 parts water is a good benchmark. You can use it in both veg and flower 🌿🌻
Unfortunately I can't see your pics for some reason? but the spot you found sounds awesome!

MastaJazz

same thing @Sunshine i uploaded them 2 times and i cant open em..

i checked about the
nettle tea - rich of N (anaerobic)
compost - most of N evaporates (aerobic)

thanks for help Sun! good news FP will shine !!
i also have manure, old black cow manure with huge rhino bugs lavras in it.. so much protein! how much you'd add into the mix?
this area soil is black and full of worms, fo sure here exuberance of elements, but, im сoncerned how they will like pH, cuz i didnt checked it..
does meals lowers or makes ph higher? if i'll add manure it lows ph if im not mistaken..
meybe leave it to mother nature.. and let do its thang?

Attachments

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
The manure would make an excellent top dress on the soil when the plants are a bit more established.
but, im сoncerned how they will like pH, cuz i didnt checked it..
With this kind of natural organic growing there's no need to check the ph.
does meals lowers or makes ph higher?
the meals lower the ph and the lime pulls it back towards 7. I haven't checked the ph of anything for years.
The plants are going to love this fertile environment for sure and your preperations should pay dividends!

MastaJazz

Thanks Sun! hope this time i could see how it works without ph )))
how they look for 5th day?
two FP and Stinky auto on right
i added a little nettle tea with water (1:20) yesterday and some bacteria for N, for sure there its a lot of microbes in this black soil, lots of worms..
when no sun i put them outside, maybe its too early but its not a game))
they abit tall so i put them under cob today..
stinky almost fell after i watered them it got up
still didnt mixed soil for transplanting.. my bad, raining every day

Attachments

K

Kelly

i added a little nettle tea with water (1:20) yesterday and some bacteria for N, for sure there its a lot of microbes in this black soil, lots of worms..
Wats up Bro? I’m Kelly, I’m in Kansas City, Mo. I’d like to talk to you sometime when you have a minute.

Alphatoy

🤠
they seem to be reaching really well MastaJazz but that's why I like indoor grow don't have to worry about weather & big bugs. the worms are great though. looks like your
doing every thing top notch since the move. when mine gets tall like that I use a small support stick so they don't lay down it helps 😀

MastaJazz

Looks like they aren't happy with soil mix, cuz slow growth, for 2nd week they look late.. pics from monday.
Its raining every day, so humid is ok, temps is 22 C +
6500k sfl fell on them few days ago so got some broken stem and couple burns.. my fault once again - fix it properly!

Hi Kelly, welcome to FC bro! feel free to ask some!

@Alphatoy i put 1 stick only) for seedling with broken stem, good to see she still growing better then others!

Attachments

Last edited:

MastaJazz

Ok somewhere there i planted Fruit Passion today, i think they still weak for out but @Sunshine said asap so up to their first leaves.
Mixed with that soil from pit.. and my soil wasnt enough for hole i made)) about 15 ltrs.. so plant sits lower then surface level..

tomorrow i'll make a pic, cuz rain started and i ran off

Attachments

Alphatoy

🤠Mastajazz just another dumb question, what type of watering system are you going to use this is mother earth that u are planting in and it will eat up the water faster than an indoor version and if you are going to bucket water to it that is a lot of work my friend I feel if you dump 5 gal of water it would only last about 2 or 3 days lots of ground out their to syphon it up. jungle plants sink very deep roots to extract water I do not know if cannabis has that type of root system ability since it is a weed, weeds just die and
regrow. 💦🌿

Top Bottom