Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Organic Outdoor Guerrilla Grow 2019

Outdoor Growing

Organic Outdoor Guerrilla Grow 2019

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Looking great @MastaJazz they certainly look like they've taken to their new home :)
It wouldn't be a bad idea to pinch the very top shoots out now to encourage branching on your babies and get them nice and bushy which will also help camouflage them in their surroundingsšŸ‘

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Pics from yesterday morning. they're aliiiiveee!!!!
Upper leaves gettin darker, and i love how sharp blades look
How about a little nettle tea today? how you think its enough N? cuz lower leaves lighter
i forgot to say its a lot of wild cannabis here, so it def they will pollinate our plants.. i guess theres no way to prevent it?

@Alphatoy haha) man i apologise for smoking blueberry))
tents coming in 15 days..
Wow that first shot you cant tell the weed from the weeds good camouflage you said their was a lot of native cannabis growing around would it not be easier to just go pick it rather than growing it. sounds and looks like your taking good care of your jungle ladies.

ThC

Administrator
Staff member
I'm extremely sorry about this @MastaJazz,

The bug fix was implemented after you'd posted. Please re-edit your post and re-attach the images, you shouldn't experience any more issues.

Thank you,

ThC

MastaJazz

Thank you @ThC ! this bug everytime im uploading as attachment. a uploaded 5 times same pics already.. this is 6th)

@Alphatoy good question native cannabis has low levels of THC and others.. you wont feel nothing smoking it. so i dont know how to prevent polination of these girls

Attachments

Last edited:

ThC

Administrator
Staff member
The troublesome script had been disabled which should have fixed the problem.

I've now completely removed it, please retest and let me know if you're still experiencing issues attaching images.

Thank you,

ThC

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
šŸ¤ 
thanks brother @Alphatoy , im almost beginner)) its to much unknown and btful in this organic Nature creation! maybe i dont need luck, but that 2 seedlings definately need luck, cuz i saw how small ass caterpillar ate half of marigold seedling ..
Unfortly i coulnt see plants today cuz some guys working here so i couldnt..
Now i got some newborn with very fast growth and most potent i've seen here.. its Sunshines seed Fruit Passion or Fruit Bowl.. im sure Sunshine with his skilled eye could tell us what is it when he see a bigger plant. Germed pretty fast also, 24 hours it popped. hope its not a male. Now i got to make a soilmix for it..
While smoking Blueberry and listening music i hope those 2 doin fine .. days too hot +35 full of Sun! i'll water them in the mornin..
how you think of watering in the mornin when Sun burns like 57 pcs of 300w led lights in your ass during day?
much letters!
Peace!
Thank you @ThC ! this bug everytime im uploading as attachment. a uploaded 5 times same pics already.. this is 6th)

@Alphatoy good question native cannabis has low levels of THC and others.. you wont feel nothing smoking it. so i dont know how to prevent polination of these girls
it sound like Hemp guess you will have to go on a cutting spree for if they pollinate it sounds like you would still come up with not much.
:p

MastaJazz

yah it must be hemp, how much potency lows when pollinated?

here today mornin , they doin fine but FB has some light points on leaves. its damn hot days now, they struggling and growing while im sweating all day while workin in the garden, i see them every second day , soil still wet watered 2 days ago, i found my spot is easy to find cuz of clay pile, need some mulch..
easier to see diference when they're not in your box next room..
stinky grows as beast! but side branches arent in rush )) his showing claw

Attachments

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
šŸ¤ 
yah it must be hemp, how much potency lows when pollinated?

here today mornin , they doin fine but FB has some light points on leaves. its damn hot days now, they struggling and growing while im sweating all day while workin in the garden, i see them every second day , soil still wet watered 2 days ago, i found my spot is easy to find cuz of clay pile, need some mulch..
easier to see diference when they're not in your box next room..
stinky grows as beast! but side branches arent in rush )) his showing claw
Wow they look great to me Mastsjazz that one is really stretching on that one picture earlier you cant tell the weed from the weeds great camouflage
:p

Top Bottom