Organic Outdoor Guerrilla Grow 2019

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
Bad news we lost that seedling.. i guess its bcuz of broken stem, i came today to check it and it just dryed out. even it rains almost every day and soil is wet.
I got 2 more seedlings here at balcony chilling so im gonna plant one of em tomorrow..

@Alphatoy good question, now my dumb answer - rain will help us with waterings)) cuz its to often. soil is wet enough all the time now.. if days get dry and hot then i will bring my ass to the spot more often.. its not a problem cuz im here every day

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
Here they are, same 2 seedlings before and after mulching, hiding from eyes.. today got gropped.. to close but. sometimes we do dumb things)))
FP and Sticky (auto) thanks for seeds FC! hope this couple won't get eaten by some caterpillars or other beasts)) they looking small for 20+ day
They def need to be sprayed, whats better?
I got that super stinking green brew which stays for month and water with alga..
Days get hot, now as Alphatoy said my ass will runnin around with buckets of water.. spots about 300m from where i live.. temps almost 30C, night 22

I want to get some auto seeds form seller, mostly seeds from Spain that i grew in prev thread..
also 80x80 tent coming, i will grow them indoors with cobs and real sunlight during day.

Attachments

• DDOuwL2J_kw.jpg
    DDOuwL2J_kw.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 269
  • QkBVR-KoOxc.jpg
    QkBVR-KoOxc.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 273
  • fW8PsFrcmEI.jpg
    fW8PsFrcmEI.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 257

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
They look nicely camouflaged! I'd go with plain water for the first few waterings then the diluted nettle tea ? I hope they grow into nice trees for you ? Good luck?
The new tent sounds awesome, which cobs are you going for?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?
They look nicely camouflaged! I'd go with plain water for the first few waterings then the diluted nettle tea ? I hope they grow into nice trees for you ? Good luck?
The new tent sounds awesome, which cobs are you going for?
ok sunshine you guys are using another abbreviation again what is a cob is cob the brand of lights??? plants look good out their mastajazz I think they look the right size for 20 days mine seem to take off at about 3 to 4 weeks than they don't stop. until trimming time. so your going to have to get you one of those yokes to set on your shoulders with a bucket of water on each side to keep up with their drinking habit.
?

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
I forgot to add that soil from pit with my mix..
Yeah @Alphatoy i grew photoperiod couple times, so im getting used to it
)) cobs are led lights yeah, like mine with warm 3500k or cold white 6500k, one big chip with high intensive light like thiss..

nah i couldnt see them today))) i got eyes here today, nobody knows even ppl who i work here with))) so im kinda tryin move smart and this inspires also))

Attachments

• 1_88800c1e-7a09-443c-bc0f-cf8c87075996_1024x1024.jpg
    1_88800c1e-7a09-443c-bc0f-cf8c87075996_1024x1024.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 271

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
I forgot to add that soil from pit with my mix..
Yeah @Alphatoy i grew photoperiod couple times, so im getting used to it
)) cobs are led lights yeah, like mine with warm 3500k or cold white 6500k, one big chip with high intensive light like thiss..

nah i couldnt see them today))) i got eyes here today, nobody knows even ppl who i work here with))) so im kinda tryin move smart and this inspires also))
What are you doing are you going to sink a well that looks like a well pump is that your light remember as myself being a Hunter the more you travel to your site you will make a path I like the idea of you getting a tent that is what I use I have 2 of them and can grow 4 to a tent here I am funny I grow all of these ladies and I don't Puffpassitleft.gif

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
dam thats hardcore to move with yokes like shaolin monks do))) thats wild and meditative.
and yeah keep bbalance those buckets, here are aslo stairs every day up and down..

here is FP with broken stem whos dryed out at that spot first.. unfortly. she was potent then others ( RIP.
thats what rush doing.. stupidass

Attachments

• IMG_5680.JPG
    IMG_5680.JPG
    987 KB · Views: 280

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
dam thats hardcore to move with yokes like shaolin monks do))) thats wild and meditative.
and yeah keep bbalance those buckets, here are aslo stairs every day up and down..

here is FP with broken stem whos dryed out at that spot first.. unfortly. she was potent then others ( RIP.
thats what rush doing.. stupidass
that a shame I know how you feel I have been trying to produce a female blueberry and have failed twice but I did get a male to pollinate.

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
I couldnt take a pic today but they both doing good and start reaching with leaves higher
as i added higher layer with more fluffy soil mix to fill the pit, i added fish and bone meal .. a little dolomite lime.. some sand and perlite with sfagnum)) other 80% soilmix of pit is more tough and with black soil mixed with same igredients + cow manure .

does anybody made cannabis oil? please share link or your way how you made.

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
I couldnt take a pic today but they both doing good and start reaching with leaves higher
as i added higher layer with more fluffy soil mix to fill the pit, i added fish and bone meal .. a little dolomite lime.. some sand and perlite with sfagnum)) other 80% soilmix of pit is more tough and with black soil mixed with same igredients + cow manure .

does anybody made cannabis oil? please share link or your way how you made.
Good luck with this outdoor grow Mastajazz. I have made cannabis oil with the magical butter machine. The machine gently heats (67C) and grinds the bud for an hour to infuse the cannabis into your oil. You can make RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) also kmown as Pheonix Tears. Lots of info on google but Moosebluemane has a good tutorial on page 2 of the indoor growing forum called "Cannabis hash oil the easy way" just follow his directions and you will have medical grade cannabis oil. This stuff is super concentrated so its very potent depending on strain. Once you have the oil processed, you can infuse it with coconut oil or other high quality cooking oils. Moosebluemane mentions using MCT oil as well.

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
What up!
They get more light green..
Skunk is bigger one, and Fruit Bawl

Its hot 32C, at the evening we'll water them..

Attachments

• ehBAq4g-8sY.jpg
    ehBAq4g-8sY.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 240
  • _HzTQmmBRY4.jpg
    _HzTQmmBRY4.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 276

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?they will be ok until the Deer find them they love fresh green shoots. Sorry Mastsjazz just could not resist it. best of luck to you But a skilled grower like you doesn't need luck.
?

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
thanks brother @Alphatoy , im almost beginner)) its to much unknown and btful in this organic Nature creation! maybe i dont need luck, but that 2 seedlings definately need luck, cuz i saw how small ass caterpillar ate half of marigold seedling ..
Unfortly i coulnt see plants today cuz some guys working here so i couldnt..
Now i got some newborn with very fast growth and most potent i've seen here.. its Sunshines seed Fruit Passion or Fruit Bowl.. im sure Sunshine with his skilled eye could tell us what is it when he see a bigger plant. Germed pretty fast also, 24 hours it popped. hope its not a male. Now i got to make a soilmix for it..
While smoking Blueberry and listening music i hope those 2 doin fine .. days too hot +35 full of Sun! i'll water them in the mornin..
how you think of watering in the mornin when Sun burns like 57 pcs of 300w led lights in your ass during day?
much letters!
Peace!

Attachments

• IMG_5783-27-06-19-01-35.JPG
    IMG_5783-27-06-19-01-35.JPG
    719.1 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_5782-27-06-19-01-35.JPG
    IMG_5782-27-06-19-01-35.JPG
    1,022.9 KB · Views: 241

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
? know what you are saying it is in the mid 90f here almost to hot to mow yard have put it off for a few days haha but thanks a whole lot Mastajazz I thought you were my friend telling me you are puffing Blueberry I have tried 3 times to grow Blueberry only succeeded 1 time and it turned out male that's what I pollinated my afghan with both others grew 1 inch and just died and here you are just puffing away on it. have you got your new tent in yet I bought mine on (Wish.Com ) they were a bit cheaper but built very well. I can get 4 7 gal pots in each tent that's 8 plants I purchase a lot of items from Wish.com all of my wives pipes my lights my tents if I don't use Wish I use Amazon and Wallmart . that one plant u have their sure stretched different did it not. Love your old spinning wheel in the background.
:p

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
Pics from yesterday morning. they're aliiiiveee!!!!
Upper leaves gettin darker, and i love how sharp blades look
How about a little nettle tea today? how you think its enough N? cuz lower leaves lighter
i forgot to say its a lot of wild cannabis here, so it def they will pollinate our plants.. i guess theres no way to prevent it?

@Alphatoy haha) man i apologise for smoking blueberry))
tents coming in 15 days..

Attachments

• IMG_5808.JPG
    IMG_5808.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 242
  • IMG_5798.JPG
    IMG_5798.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 230
  • IMG_5801.JPG
    IMG_5801.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 219
  • IMG_5803.JPG
    IMG_5803.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 208

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
??Mastajazz your attachments Photos did not come up they are blank.
:cool:
Pics from yesterday morning. they're aliiiiveee!!!!
Upper leaves gettin darker, and i love how sharp blades look
How about a little nettle tea today? how you think its enough N? cuz lower leaves lighter
i forgot to say its a lot of wild cannabis here, so it def they will pollinate our plants.. i guess theres no way to prevent it?

@Alphatoy haha) man i apologise for smoking blueberry))
tents coming in 15 days..
that's great 15 days Question are you going to leave your jungle ladies out there or are you going to dig them up and tent them.
?

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
Thanks for lettin know @Alphatoy ✊
I uploaded again..

Sunny photos yesterday and night pic made couple hours ago
I didnt spray them, spot is between 2 hills so humidity is gettin high as sun goes down.. stream is not far 20 m from them
watered them with 5ltrs + nettle tea 100 ml

Last edited:

Back