outdoor phenohunt adventure

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
Hi, long time since I been on here. Sorry I didn't give a smoke report. Buds were pretty good, this time im going to be making some feminized seeds. An regular seeds using handpollination. So I can still grow sensimilla. Im growing 24 Strawberry Diesel x Strawberry Cough, 7 Banana Kush x Josh D OG, 10 Waipi'o Hapa x Rio Negro, 4 California Haze auto and 1 Sour Diesel Haze auto dwarf. Im making a S1 with my best Banana Kush x Josh D OG pheno. Using with an organic C.S. An going to hunt a frosty stinky male phenotype. An isolate it for hand pollination also. The landrace strain might be the most stable sexually. To choose to breed but is a tropical sativa. Making longer flowering times. In the picture that's the plant, im reversing to male. Easy to grow female im outcross my plant im spraying with c.s. so im expecting a lot of crosses this season.
IMG_20190430_195905_512.jpg20190430_163532.jpg

MastaJazz

Jul 31, 2018
you cunning seedbank ass got a lot of em xD, how big is your greenhouse? i have a greenhouse here btw, it was cold wind outside so i came into greenhouse and felt warm.. i hope to come into a gh full of MJ !

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
you cunning seedbank ass got a lot of em xD, how big is your greenhouse? i have a greenhouse here btw, it was cold wind outside so i came into greenhouse and felt warm.. i hope to come into a gh full of MJ !
:D On the hunt for the best phenos. To cross an smoke the others. im running regular. No telling how many males im have. I got to pull them pick one male. This strawberry diesel x strawberry cough leave shape. Is fucking awesome it's still young but it's beautiful y'all haven't saw it. I got too many seeds got to do something with them. It's 6 feet by 4 feet. My tropical sativas are supposed to be 8 to 9 weekers

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
:D On the hunt for the best phenos. To cross an smoke the others. im running regular. No telling how many males im have. I got to pull them pick one male. This strawberry diesel x strawberry cough leave shape. Is fucking awesome it's still young but it's beautiful y'all haven't saw it. I got too many seeds got to do something with them. It's 6 feet by 4 feet. My tropical sativas are supposed to be 8 to 9 weekers
How's the greenhouse coming along @Jcloud777, it must be getting pretty packed in there with 45 plants! ?
Any progress pics? I'd love to see a group shot of the whole tent ?

Back