Question Peeing on my sad plant

P

PH Debolt

I had a clone that came to me and was very small and yellow. after lots of reading and thought on this poor little girl.
Not know its history and possible problems. I tried flushing it with water with no improvement. Then after reading an article from 2011.
I decided to try using = 1 part my urine to 10 parts water. I was amazed at how quickly and great it looked with in hours. I'm a convert to using urine and will be experimenting using only this mix through out the grow on the smaller clones I recieved. the article suggests stopping and switching to a bloom combination in the flowering stage.

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Good to see the peeing on your weed topic come up again. I was just filling my 10 gallon tea set up and had to piss so I unloaded 1 full bladder to 10 gallons of water. First try with pee but at this dilution rate I'm sure it won't hurt anything. Since there are many that swear by it, I figure what the heck I'll give it a try.

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
Morning piss is most concentrated, and provides ample N for vegetation. Enough to cut out most Grow fertilizer and rely on Bloom alone. I wouldn't use much urea past the week 1 flower mark, though.

Unless of course I wanted to make grain (seed). Then piss all the way through to the end. Seeds take lots of energy to grow and ripen, but in a different way than buds. They appreciate the added N.

M

M.W.S.

Have u tried wallace wow organic seaweed soluable mix,
very good 4 seedlings + all the way up to 5-6 weeks in veg.
cheap, easy and works great.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Good to see the peeing on your weed topic come up again. I was just filling my 10 gallon tea set up and had to piss so I unloaded 1 full bladder to 10 gallons of water. First try with pee but at this dilution rate I'm sure it won't hurt anything. Since there are many that swear by it, I figure what the heck I'll give it a try.
Hey Jason, I'll be glad to hear. I like my fish emulsion for veg the best. I mix it like 1/2 tp per gallon or less. And water with this unless they get too green then I switch to water for a few days. BTW I'm learning much more about the Dolomite usage in peat soils for cannabis. I just put a couple 3 week old plants in my recycled dolomite test soil. These plants absolutely exploded. I mixed enough recycled soil to fill a 5 gallon grow sack, 1/2 cup of dolomite, 1/2 cup of bone meal and a 1/3 a cup of Gaja Green Power Bllom. When transplanted they went dormant up top for three days while the roots must of been rapidly growing downstairs. Then boom it happened, growing like a weed after a rain. Then I upped it to 1.25 cups and it was too much but nothing drastic happened just not the same boom!

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
DONT BLAME ME IF YOUR smoke taste like PISS

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
This feller has it figured out!

šŸ¤ "BUT" he lives in the desert you and i can not have chickens and pigs at your house like that he is just doing farming like farmers have done for hundreds of years a just vegetables where is the weed veggies are easy to grow. but he has a good system i like the fish :mask:

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Hey Jason, I'll be glad to hear. I like my fish emulsion for veg the best. I mix it like 1/2 tp per gallon or less. And water with this unless they get too green then I switch to water for a few days. BTW I'm learning much more about the Dolomite usage in peat soils for cannabis. I just put a couple 3 week old plants in my recycled dolomite test soil. These plants absolutely exploded. I mixed enough recycled soil to fill a 5 gallon grow sack, 1/2 cup of dolomite, 1/2 cup of bone meal and a 1/3 a cup of Gaja Green Power Bllom. When transplanted they went dormant up top for three days while the roots must of been rapidly growing downstairs. Then boom it happened, growing like a weed after a rain. Then I upped it to 1.25 cups and it was too much but nothing drastic happened just not the same boom!
Nice! Keep me updated on your results. I added about 1/2 cup dolomite to my soil mix, but it was about 5+ cubic feet. Only about 2 cu ft. Of that was peat based Sunshine Mix #4. Is sounds like I could get away with a little more.
AEC5BB13-5399-436A-A74B-996A98946C1A.jpeg

AEC5BB13-5399-436A-A74B-996A98946C1A.jpeg
I kinda have the same thing going on. I did a little topping along the way. Going to repot these into flower soil mix and put in flower room next week. Iā€™m done with fish emulsion in my grow room. Itā€™s way to smelly šŸ‘ƒ. Been using down to earth bio live and several other goodies instead. Roots seem super happy šŸ˜ƒ