phew !!!

kent

Oct 13, 2020
Harvested my Dos Si Dos today and wet trimmed it . I dry it in a closet in the house in a netted strawberry basket that works fairly good . But within a hour the whole room smelled like someone kicked a 50 year old skunk - I mean damn . My wife said oh hell no get it outta here so out to the garage I go with my bounty. It will stay dry and the humidity is fairly low lately so I don't expect any problems . I been scoping the trichomes and they went milky and this morning I spotted a few amber ones so down she came. Hoping its some fire on the mountain !;) stay well and happy yall!

PirateJoe

Dec 10, 2020
Harvested my Dos Si Dos today and wet trimmed it . I dry it in a closet in the house in a netted strawberry basket that works fairly good . But within a hour the whole room smelled like someone kicked a 50 year old skunk - I mean damn . My wife said oh hell no get it outta here so out to the garage I go with my bounty. It will stay dry and the humidity is fairly low lately so I don't expect any problems . I been scoping the trichomes and they went milky and this morning I spotted a few amber ones so down she came. Hoping its some fire on the mountain !;) stay well and happy yall!
And that’s why I bought the greenhouse. Wives don’t tolerate the stink.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
That's funny with the wife. I get the same lol. But I'm. Little confused. You harvested and were drying and then you were checking trichromes? are you hanging whole plant with roots.

kent

Oct 13, 2020
I checked trichomes the day before . Actually I check them daily during the last park of flowering. but I do dry whole stem as it makes the smoke taste alot smoother . I grow outdoors so I have to work with nature to try to fine tune a good taste . I just like the taste of organic weed better .

PirateJoe

Dec 10, 2020
I checked trichomes the day before . Actually I check them daily during the last park of flowering. but I do dry whole stem as it makes the smoke taste alot smoother . I grow outdoors so I have to work with nature to try to fine tune a good taste . I just like the taste of organic weed better .
Me too.

Canadan

Jan 29, 2020
A good cure will make your smoke taste a lot smoother. A whole stem dry will slow the hang and dry process which is better than drying the weed to quickly before jarring for the cure Organic weed does indeed taste better and smoother I've been 2 years chemical free and this year was better than last