Picture of my Hybrid P1, i am crossing with Blueberry Kush.

420StonerDad

Oct 22, 2018
Cool im on the right track then. I found out my problem the exhaust vent hose came off with me moving things, it won't come off now, and the PH problem too lol. Thanks

420StonerDad

Oct 22, 2018
Update: I moved George over to the flower room because i am babysitting a Blueberry Kush for my kids.
Attached to the Blueberry Kush, the one by itself, and the indica, i am testing these yo-yo supports from amazon.
20181119_143955_HDR.jpg20181119_144013_HDR.jpg

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Hey moose why is your plant so bare not many leaves to collect photosynthesis Plants have leaves to complete the reaction of photosynthesis, in which the plant will combine water and carbon dioxide with sunlight to create oxygen and glucose. Glucose provides the energy that the plant needs from day to day, I know a lot of people say pick your leaves to get the light down to them but for real you should not pick your leaves, only after they get yellow and brown when they turn yellow that means the plant now has sucked all the goodies from the leaves and they no longer can collect photosynthesis . I also use yoyo they work great.

420StonerDad

Oct 22, 2018
Hi @Alphatoy ,

Well that's easy, 50% of i don't know what i'm doing, 25 % of i don't know what i'm doing, and then 25 % of i don't know what i'm doing,

The Blueberry person had been given advice by me, which had the above knowledge lol. I know better now, lets hope they respond.

Thanks tho

And yes the yo-yo's are cool

420StonerDad

Oct 22, 2018
Seed update, I took a seed sample. Should i wait till the weekend to harvest?, has a bit o green at the end. Same seed two views

20181120_134610.jpg20181120_134653.jpg

420StonerDad

Oct 22, 2018
Looking fantastic brother ? still babysitting? That's the feminized pollen right? An your letting it self everything? An freezing the rest?

Yah, it was pollinated a long time ago, the rest is in with flour in the freezer for future use. That is the Blue Midnight F1 X, Blueberry Kush X Midnight. And yes i am retired and going back to school in January but its been extremely boring hence all my painting.

Greasygas

Oct 8, 2018
Well its almost time for the reveal so here it is early - My new F1 strain is called Blue Midnight

Blueberry Kush x Midnight

Midnight is a sativa-dominant hybrid developed by Tikun Olam and is a popular strain to treat nausea. This high-CBD cannabis also controls pain, inflammation, and indigestion, with invigorating effects that makes it ideal for daytime consumption.

• Indica: 30%
  • Sativa: 70%
  • THC Range: 8-12%
  • CBD Range: 9-14%

I will have seeds to trade on or about Nov 20th.
nice Moose.. hope im in line thats sweet

Back