Picture of my Hybrid P1, i am crossing with Blueberry Kush.

Oct 8, 2018
Well its almost time for the reveal so here it is early - My new F1 strain is called Blue Midnight

Blueberry Kush x Midnight

Midnight is a sativa-dominant hybrid developed by Tikun Olam and is a popular strain to treat nausea. This high-CBD cannabis also controls pain, inflammation, and indigestion, with invigorating effects that makes it ideal for daytime consumption.

• Indica: 30%
  • Sativa: 70%
  • THC Range: 8-12%
  • CBD Range: 9-14%

I will have seeds to trade on or about Nov 20th.
My wife would love these for the high cdb
I don't know if anyone knows about fybomalgia it's a crippling pain of the bones and only gets worse as you get older

Greasygas

Oct 8, 2018
Is it ok to call a strain a landrace if it is moved from say Vietnam .. to north America and allowed to continue self polination amongst females and males that occur naturaly say for 4 or 5 years ?
Thought I ask you Moose ..I'm still pretty green as a grower ..no.pun intended..
Ya I am withing for my CBD distillate to come ..I'm thinking it will be a away from being super stoned all the time ..

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Is it ok to call a strain a landrace if it is moved from say Vietnam .. to north America and allowed to continue self polination amongst females and males that occur naturaly say for 4 or 5 years ?
Thought I ask you Moose ..I'm still pretty green as a grower ..no.pun intended..
Ya I am withing for my CBD distillate to come ..I'm thinking it will be a away from being super stoned all the time ..
Yes, unless it's been pollinated by something other than itself it is landrace viatnamese that has acclimatised and been inbred :)

420StonerDad

Oct 22, 2018
Update, just put some netting up, 5 x 50 ft for 20 bucks at amazon. Both these plants in the forefront are pure Midnight from the seed i got from my provider, which is where the seeds for the Blue Midnight are coming from. I plan on making a bunch of different " name here midnight" seeds to play around. I also am going to be using Colloidal Silver on a Midnight in the future to make some Fem Midnight seeds to share.
Just imagine the names, Night Fruit, Midberry, Night Wreck lol, etc, etc, etc. lol

20181201_122401.jpg20181201_122410_HDR.jpg

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Midnight x Pineapple Express would be cool ?
midnight-express-by-billy-hayes.jpg

420StonerDad

Oct 22, 2018
About 10% of the seed pods have started to yellow and go husky. The plant is actually started to reflower, so i will be just letting it go till the trichomes are ready and harvest whole plant at once. Maybe ill get some harvestable good flower out of this

420StonerDad

Oct 22, 2018
So i have no guideline for the Midnight so i took a guess at 10 weeks since at 8 weeks just a day ago, it was like this and started flushing. If its 12 weeks i hope i can flush for that long.

20181216_141038_HDR.jpg

420StonerDad

Oct 22, 2018
So it looks like Midnight has a Flower Time of 10 Weeks it looks like as I am flushing atm. Since Blueberry is AF, this will be interesting indeed.
My seed midnight with the Blue Midnight seeds is about 5 % amber atm, the Midnight is clear and cloudy and frosting up nicely and the smell is crazy fruity and nice.

Back