Picture of my Hybrid P1, i am crossing with Blueberry Kush.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
moose question where did you come up with the name moosebluemane was just wondering cauz a few years ago I used to use moose mane (hair) to tye fishing fly's with But I never saw a blue moose haha even Rockys Bullwinkle was brown

420StonerDad

Oct 22, 2018
Well, I got the name Moose awhile back, because i sound like one of the Moose on the Cartoon Movie "Brother Bear"

I play a game online called Final Fantasy XXIV and i like a helm that was a Blue Lions Mane, so i change my name to

"Moose Bluemane" to match, and it stuck.

And as you can see from my Profile Pic, its definitely not because of my great amounts of hair on my head lol.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
that's cool moose was just wondering seems all of us get funny names weird ways me Alphatoy we used to own a pet store and we made bird toys they were Alpha bird toys the pet store was Amazon Pet Paradise the largest one in Dallas Fort Worth back in the 90 two much strain on the wife with me over the road trucking business so we sold out on both actually you can I believe see some of the toys on the web I shipped all over the world had 30 employee tying toy so well trying to write another book. haha that's what happens at my age. your girls are looking really good, Later

420StonerDad

Oct 22, 2018
I chose not too because of the sweet smell they have and i just had to have that gooey goodness felt for myself. But yes next time for sure. I heard about the Old Fashion was of making Hash and it works.

I rubbed my hands, fingers together and i got a ball the size of a pen ball of the end of a pen.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
that's what my wife did with the latex gloves heated them up and scraped the goo off then would cut one of the glove fingers off and chew it like bubble gum didnt want to loose anything haha those trycones do smell great even for a non smoker.

420StonerDad

Oct 22, 2018
Here we go boyz and girlz.

Blue Midnight seeds are ready. I have 18 beautiful babies to trade, (33 good seeds, 5 white solids, and about 11 squishy empty seeds.
Here is my list but not limited to, just my wish list or seeds i would love to trade for.

Ak-47
Afghan
Amnesia Haze
Chocolope
Chronic Widow
California Dream
Gold Leaf
Green Crack
Super Skunk
Sour Diesel

Or anything along that lines, PM me.

20181224_200515.jpg

Last edited:

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
???? those are some nice beans! Congrats on the seed harvest. Nice got you some more seeds from one seed. The beauty of growing. Im anxious to make my own seeds too. What are you going to call them midnight

Back