Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Planning to grow some weed In North India

yazad

1: u shoud have planted each seed individually.
2: your soil is over warered.
3: could you tell us the composition of your soil.
4: tell us about how are you providing the light?
5: you can keep them in full sun just make sure birds dont pick it.
6: if these are not auto you have to transplant them. never make such mistake.
7: where is perlite. if u cant get it get some river sand used in construction.

Thread starter #27
@yazad The soil composition is 60% Coco, 20% perlite, 10% potting soils and vermicompost.

I've just been putting few drops of water enough to wet the top layer of soil everyday.

I've been keeping the plants under the sun during the day and use a single 9W CFL bulb during the night. Most of the seeds I ordered were autos but because of the mix up, there's no way I can tell.

Currently just using small cups till the plants get through the seedling stage and then will transplant them in 10 ltr pots.

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Planted these seeds 3 days ago, so far only 4 out of 6 have popped. Can I grow these outdoor right now? The weather here rn is around 30 C max and 18 C in the night. Humidity around 50%
Yes those temperatures are pretty ideal for outdoor @CrimemasterGoGo ๐Ÿ˜Ž Are you going to keep them in pots or plant them out out?
Planted these seeds 3 days ago, so far only 4 out of 6 have popped. Can I grow these outdoor right now? The weather here rn is around 30 C max and 18 C in the night. Humidity around 50%
Fingers crossed the other 2 seeds will pop up over the next few days for you ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒž

yazad

autos are very fragile and delicate. so dnt keep much hope on autos.

and always go for fem regular. cz they woudl flower almost after 4 months not long and are easy and robust.

they would forgive you more.

and as per auto goes. best luck with them but just dont make them your only hope.

i advise you to plant every seed u have.

and order next batch of seeds already.

that way if u get flowers on every plant thats excellent.
if autos die or remain hopeless u still would have regulars.

and if everything goes wrong
atleast u dnt waste more time in ordering next seeds.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
All look good but if you can fish blood and bone meal it would be better than the bone by itself :)
You've already got perlite? I saw you added to the seedling mix ๐Ÿ‘
This is worth a look (below), not many options for fish blood and bone where you are, this seems the best value from what I can see