Planning to grow some weed In North India

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Hoping for the same, will I be able to take clones from autoflowers?
I think it's definitely going to be worth a shot and would make a great thread!
Sensi Seeds say "The key requirement if attempting to clone autoflowering plants is to take cuttings from the lower branches only. These lower branches seem to be more hormonally stable than newer growth at the top of the plant. The main terminal stem, known as the apical meristem, is the first part of the plant to receive the signal that it is time to flower, and this information takes time to permeate downwards and signal the lower branches to flower. Thus, there is a brief window of time between the first appearance of sexual characteristics (assuming that regular, non-feminized auto seeds are used) and the permeation of flowering hormones throughout the tissues of the plant. This window may be just a few hours, and it is therefore crucial to watch your plants for pre-flowers and take cuttings as soon as they appear."
Check this video out too :)

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Great! They'll start to grow quicker and quicker over the next few weeks ??
They look a tiny bit pale so make sure you're being mean with the waterings over the next few weeks so the roots grow nice and strong searching for moisture :)

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
How much time should I take between each watering @Sunshine ? also, how much water should I use on each plant every time I water them? I usually feed them when the top layer of the soil dries up.

Thanks for the replies and all the help, appreciate it ?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
How much time should I take between each watering @Sunshine ? also, how much water should I use on each plant every time I water them? I usually feed them when the top layer of the soil dries up.

Thanks for the replies and all the help, appreciate it ?
No trouble at all my friend ? Let the soil and plant dictate when to water, you need to wait until the soil is dried out to about 3-4 inches depth, the top layer can dry quickly particularly with coco as it's so light so it's not the best indicator.
Ideally buy a cheap soil moisture probe, these take the guess work out of watering and give you an objective measure.
At the size of the plants now I would give no more than 500ml at a time, probably once a week, maybe twice depending on if it needs it.
For now let them dry until the leaves become a darker green ??
Please ask as many questions as you need @CrimemasterGoGo, I'm always happy to help :)

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
@Sunshine, one of the plant is drooping and the leaf has a small yellow spot on it. Is this because of overwatering ? I haven't watered them since Monday.
Yes, this is the most likely cause. Let them dry for as long as you can to the point the plants are almost wilting until you add any more water, if they don't green up at all then you have a ph issue (probably too low).
Hopefully they just got a bit too wet and will come round by letting them dry right out ??

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
Should I use RO water @Sunshine ? will that fix the PH issue. The humidity levels go from 45% in the day to 70-80% percent in the night. should I keep the plants inside at night or let them stay outside ? Even the temps have fallen quite a bit. 27 C in the day and around 16-17 C in the night.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
You can use normal tap water left out over night, that should be fine :)
Getting cold and being too wet aren't a good combination so maybe keep them in at night until they're bigger ??

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
@Sunshine The cotelydon leaves on both the plants are getting pale. There's barely any green colour left on them. I haven't watered them since last Monday but the soil still feels very moist. I think the dew in the mornings/ evenings is causing this, I've been keeping the plants indoor at night since the last two days20181110_105151.jpg20181110_105159.jpg

Back