Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Plant problem - seedlings stretching and drooping

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Got you. Ideally you'd have to big fairly big holes and fill with a decent soil mix or use raised beds made from tyres etc filled with soil mix but they'll do just fine in good sized pots too :)

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
It looks a bit shallow, the deeper one on left in this pic would be the ticket. You want a bit of depth ideally :)

A lot of growers use these (I have in the past too) and they work great 👍

Rubin

Thread starter #375
It is almost time to move my smaller plants indoors because it's getting colder at night and the light outside is shorting up. I'm going to have to move them indoors but I have one problem I have to transplant my clones into bigger pots but my pots have holes in the bottom and don't want to get water all over the place what do I do

Dr. Longbeard

It is almost time to move my smaller plants indoors because it's getting colder at night and the light outside is shorting up. I'm going to have to move them indoors but I have one problem I have to transplant my clones into bigger pots but my pots have holes in the bottom and don't want to get water all over the place what do I do
Use some sort of drip pan underneath your pots if ya got some pie pans or something with a 1inche high edge you'll be good 👍