Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Plant problem - seedlings stretching and drooping

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Barbara looks very nice! Are you finishing them out/inside or a bit of both?
If you're going to finish them inside you will want to bend/supercrop or top or fim barbara to control the height and create and even canopy within the effective field of light ;)

Rubin

Thread starter #407
I am finishing them indoors and I already topped the Barbra I'm waiting for the other ones to get as tall so I can top them as well and I'm going to get 2 more of those lights because I'm going to cut clones off of Barbra because that's the only one that I know what it is all the other ones I don't know what strain they are they were just bag seed Barbra is the only one that I baught so i know what it is

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
I am finishing them indoors and I already topped the Barbra I'm waiting for the other ones to get as tall so I can top them as well and I'm going to get 2 more of those lights because I'm going to cut clones off of Barbra because that's the only one that I know what it is all the other ones I don't know what strain they are they were just bag seed Barbra is the only one that I baught so i know what it is
Right on! Sounds like a plan 👍
Sometimes the bag seeds can suprise you so a small cut of them wouldn't hurt in case they turn out to be something special 🙂

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
The simple answer to that is to never flower her and only use her to take cuts. Probably a better way in your situation would be to take cuts from her and use the best/healthiest of these as a mother ;)

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
The most straight forward way would be to use colloidal silver, go for 50ppm+. You can buy this cheaply or make it yourself fairly easily.
It's not advisable to smoke any plant sprayed with the cs 😷 so it's good practice to seperate the girls you intend to treat from your main crop.