Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Plant problem - seedlings stretching and drooping

For your making it back from purple to green i don't think it goes backward. Eventually if you reveg a plant over and over you will have like a tree trunk strength stalk. All the colour really does its lets you know what branches you can use some training methods on (LST) Low Stress Training.

BudMonster

For your making it back from purple to green i don't think it goes backward. Eventually if you reveg a plant over and over you will have like a tree trunk strength stalk. All the colour really does its lets you know what branches you can use some training methods on (LST) Low Stress Training.
Shouldn't be purple means somethings wrong only v.few strains have purple stems 9 out of 10 it's deficiency temp watering ph.. it means the plants are not happy mate that's showing on leafs to

They can grow out of it but purple stems stay purple new stems green if you sort the probs out

Rubin

Thread starter #557
Shouldn't be purple means somethings wrong only v.few strains have purple stems 9 out of 10 it's deficiency temp watering ph.. it means the plants are not happy mate that's showing on leafs to

They can grow out of it but purple stems stay purple new stems green if you sort the probs out
Ill have to start pHing my water before i water them