Plant problem - seedlings stretching and drooping

Dr. Longbeard

Aug 21, 2018
If your using the totes as a drip pan don't put holes in it it will just come out of your pot in to the tote and then on your floor?

Rubin

Apr 4, 2018
Ik my plants need more light than that 40 watt light I got but it's only to give them more light then they would be getting outside because I only get 13 hours of daylight now and I don't want them to bud yet do I bring themin at night and give then 3 or 4 more hours of light

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Barbara looks very nice! Are you finishing them out/inside or a bit of both?
If you're going to finish them inside you will want to bend/supercrop or top or fim barbara to control the height and create and even canopy within the effective field of light ;)

Rubin

Apr 4, 2018
I am finishing them indoors and I already topped the Barbra I'm waiting for the other ones to get as tall so I can top them as well and I'm going to get 2 more of those lights because I'm going to cut clones off of Barbra because that's the only one that I know what it is all the other ones I don't know what strain they are they were just bag seed Barbra is the only one that I baught so i know what it is

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
I am finishing them indoors and I already topped the Barbra I'm waiting for the other ones to get as tall so I can top them as well and I'm going to get 2 more of those lights because I'm going to cut clones off of Barbra because that's the only one that I know what it is all the other ones I don't know what strain they are they were just bag seed Barbra is the only one that I baught so i know what it is
Right on! Sounds like a plan ?
Sometimes the bag seeds can suprise you so a small cut of them wouldn't hurt in case they turn out to be something special ?

Rubin

Apr 4, 2018
That's why I cut 4 clones off of the bag seed ones. How do I make the Barbra a mother plant

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
The simple answer to that is to never flower her and only use her to take cuts. Probably a better way in your situation would be to take cuts from her and use the best/healthiest of these as a mother ;)

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
You could take a couple of cuts, grow those and take cuts from them (use them as mothers), then you could flower the original plant.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
The most straight forward way would be to use colloidal silver, go for 50ppm+. You can buy this cheaply or make it yourself fairly easily.
It's not advisable to smoke any plant sprayed with the cs ? so it's good practice to seperate the girls you intend to treat from your main crop.

Back