Question Popup greenhouse auto flowers

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
If using a good soil that's all that matters. Do not use miracle grow potting soil. It's long release fertilize in it that's no good on autos. To much nitrogen. I use fox farm bloom nuts and it's basically worm casting and bat guano. So worm castings is excellent.
šŸ¤ Around here we just use Dead Fish and cow :poop: that bat :poop: around here if it is true bat:poop: runs$84.00 for a 1 pound bag there are some out their that mixes top soil at a 90%soil to 10% bat :poop: which is cheaper Dead Ground Fish and Cow :poop: or bat :poop: and they will both end up in the same results they make things grow mine is a lot cheaper for me i just go out to my brothers ranch and collect myself a pickup load of cow :poop: and here living on the lake a catch a few pounds of fish and grind them up and Wallah i got Fertilizer all i got invested is a little time and a couple gallons of driving gas :mask:

kent

Oct 13, 2020
I grow outdoors and have found top soil from the forrest produces the best taste in my smoke .collect it and wrap it in clear plastic film for 3 weeks in the sun as the heat kills off unwanted seeds and pest , then do a 50/50 mix with miracle grow moisture control and ad worm casting which I get from a large nightcrawler bed and add egg shells that are ground into a powder .Halfway into the grow I top it off with alittle cow manure or chicken manure . Makes for a very nice taste to your smoke .

kent

Oct 13, 2020
P.S. think about when your granny grew tomatoes and such, how good they tasted ,thats way before foxfarm and batshit and all the other stuff they have now .If you want quality over quantity let the land work for you . Its all right outside your backdoor ! Good karma to yall all !;)

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
P.S. think about when your granny grew tomatoes and such, how good they tasted ,thats way before foxfarm and batshit and all the other stuff they have now .If you want quality over quantity let the land work for you . Its all right outside your backdoor ! Good karma to yall all !;)
So true @kent . Nature provides everything we need. I have yet to grow outside but it is in my future. I'm in the process of building a few nice Hugelkultur beds. I tried a little stealth outdoor a couple years ago and the darn critters ate my plants. I'm considering giving that tip pot method a try, or just some serious training to get the hidden in plain site effect with the native vegetation.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
šŸ¤ Stealth grow what do you mean are they invisible if you mean the leaves are a bit different But big Buds are still Buds and still the smell not to stealthy :mask:

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
I'm not all that worried about it. I just don't want 8 ft. tall plants that easily draw attention. I am allowed 15 plants legally with my medical card.