Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

** Premier ** BLUE MIDNIGHT

MooseBluemane

Thread starter #1
Hi Gang,

I plucked this girl out the other day, 3 days and she sprouted and i just tried soaking her in dark , in water for 24 hrs, then in dirt with heating pad and humity dome.

Voila,

Her name will be Blue

Blue Midnight - ( Blueberry Kush, Midnight Hybrid Cross) - Check my other thread for details on thc, etc..

I will have seeds for this very soon probably Jan, so get your seeds ready for trade hehe.

20181216_113814.jpg

MooseBluemane

Thread starter #3
Yah, i hope shes a Girl too. Thanks on the name lol, figured name her after herself right. I took a picture of my incubator setup on a budget

*** Seedling Incubator on a Budget ***

Heating Pad from walmart $20 bucks or in my case Free i stole my wifes
Kitchen Storage bowl - Free same place as above
Dollar Store Basil grow kit, had seeds, peat mix, and the container for $2 bucks
and Voila you get the picture below.

20181216_131546.jpg

MooseBluemane

Thread starter #6
Excellent, seeds don't come much fresher than that 🌱👌
I'm keeping fingers crossed that she's a girl! 🙏 Love the name btw 👍
If it is a boy, then i will mate it with my P1 Female Midnight direct clone from the Original seed and start to stablize the new strain :p

I will just flip him in a couple weeks of his growth just to get a few sacs, polinate a branch of my Midnight

MooseBluemane

Thread starter #8
I have 30 of these coming in, cost me like 15 bucks. Look they fit, not squished, and ill put some toilet paper so they don't roll around and it fits in a normal envelope. Looks like it might hold like 50 if you took the sd card away. I would put foil tape over the top and bottom once the seeds are in there,

20181218_103753.jpg 20181218_104604.jpg

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
I have 30 of these coming in, cost me like 15 bucks. Look they fit, not squished, and ill put some toilet paper so they don't roll around and it fits in a normal envelope. Looks like it might hold like 50 if you took the sd card away. I would put foil tape over the top and bottom once the seeds are in there,

View attachment 6590 View attachment 6591
Interesting! Do you know how thick these are in mm?
Blue likes it in her own personal Humidity Spa on the Cheap. The peat pot with her in it is sitting on a tupperware lid i borrowed from my wife along with that glass and i sit them on the heating pad from the seed incubator.

View attachment 6592
Love it! #freecycling 👍 The domes done it's job now and she's ready to go under the light, if you leave it on too long you risk damping off, personally I ditch the peat pots when I transplant but as you know can just chuck the whole thing in to the final container :)