Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

Soil Question about fertilizers

D

Daniel22

Hi everybody,

I'd like to start growing and I've been gathering load of information these last weeks.
Something which is not very clear to me is about soil choice and fertilizer. Here is my question about the second element :
I wonder what's the difference between the two fertilizers from general organics bio thrives : on is 3-1-6 and the other is 4-3-3. Why such a difference if they're both for vegetative phase ?

Indeed there are lots of fertilizers which mostly have a high nitrogen level for this phase so I don't understand why the 3-1-6 would be a good idea.

Thanks for your answers !

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Hi, thank you so much for your answer !

So a quality soil might completely replace any bottled fertilizer for a plant's whole life ?
Exactly! All you need to add is water and maybe some liquid sea weed through to harvest. The plant has everything it needs in the soil and can take what it needs when it needs it :)

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
D

Daniel22

Exactly! All you need to add is water and maybe some liquid sea weed through to harvest. The plant has everything it needs in the soil and can take what it needs when it needs it :)
Thanks for your answer !
Would you have any links to buy a super soil and how to make one ? Like the "ingredients" ?
And I'm going to check about this sea weed right now !

Highcountry

I keep hearing about Kind soil as an excellent super soil. I am sure there are others. I am going to try it on some Autos next grow. I am sure there are others, and you can make your own. Bottled nutrients work, but they take a long time to master. Every plant needs different amounts at different times. There is no easy schedule. This is an art and a science!

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom