Organic random seeds

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
dogonet moose you sound like a Canadian anyways 420BOSS yes neem oil works real good and it is organic you will have to add a real mild soap with it oil does not emulsify with water but with soap it does get a pump sprayer so you can get under the leaves also spray top of soil and it leaves no taste in your buds. my wife said any ways good luck
Neem oil is a good organicide. But people who are serious hash makers. Like bubbleman an them. Who make hashwith their cannabis it's a big no no. No organicides, because it contaminates the tricomes. I heard stories of people having digestive issues. Because of neem oil, if your going to smoke the cannabis plant. It get combustion from a joint or flame. It's not harmful some people say. Neem oil was originally created for vegetables. Something going to be eaten not smoked. Like here, in America if a cannabis growe sells contaminated cannabis to dispensary with neem. They lose their business over that. Like I mentioned for some people it causes digestive issues. That's just what I researched

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Neem oil is used by many growers in growing cannabis especially those who cultivate weeds organically. It is one of the commonly used organic pesticides that will protect your weeds from pests in a natural and safe way. This will also ensure your customers get a product that is free of harmful pesticides that are typically used Neem oil is a naturally occurring pesticide found in seeds from the neem tree. It is yellow to brown, has a bitter taste, and a garlic/sulfur smell. It has been used for hundreds of years to control pests and diseases. Components of neem oil can be found in many products today. These include toothpaste, cosmetics, soaps, and pet shampoos. Neem oil is a mixture of components. Azadirachtin is the most active component for repelling and killing pests and can be extracted from neem oil. The portion left over is called clarified hydrophobic neem oil. In rat studies, no effects were reported when the rats were fed either azadirachtin or clarified hydrophobic neem oil throughout their lives 1 teaspoon of neem oil per litre of water. Neem oil is temperature sensitive and will solidify into neem butter or jelly at lower temperatures. This does not harm the oil; in fact, chilled neem will last much longer. A water bath of 30°C will return it to its liquid form for easy measuring.
2.Warm water. It is always preferred to use warm water when mixing, then waiting for it to cool. The neem remains a liquid longer, and the surfactant emulsifies more efficiently. Use warm, not boiling water as some beneficial compounds can degrade.
3.4-5 drops of surfactant. Neem oil is hydrophobic on its own, and a surfactant needs to be used when mixing it with water. Standard liquid dishwashing soap, preferably non-phosphate, does a perfect job. Literally only use four or five drops per litre.Neem oil is beneficial for your marijuana plants however; you can only use it in the vegetative stage. This organic pesticide has a bitter taste which can affect the flavor of your weeds if you will apply it in the flowering period .Neem oil is not just friendly to your weeds but also to most mammals and this makes this oil a beneficial one. I found nowhere in cannabis laws about if you use neem oil you can not sell to dispensarynd like you stated ity was designed for fruit and veggies so we have been exposed to neem for many of years sorry for the Book Again.thSHG05XZ5.jpg

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
Neem oil is used by many growers in growing cannabis especially those who cultivate weeds organically. It is one of the commonly used organic pesticides that will protect your weeds from pests in a natural and safe way. This will also ensure your customers get a product that is free of harmful pesticides that are typically used Neem oil is a naturally occurring pesticide found in seeds from the neem tree. It is yellow to brown, has a bitter taste, and a garlic/sulfur smell. It has been used for hundreds of years to control pests and diseases. Components of neem oil can be found in many products today. These include toothpaste, cosmetics, soaps, and pet shampoos. Neem oil is a mixture of components. Azadirachtin is the most active component for repelling and killing pests and can be extracted from neem oil. The portion left over is called clarified hydrophobic neem oil. In rat studies, no effects were reported when the rats were fed either azadirachtin or clarified hydrophobic neem oil throughout their lives 1 teaspoon of neem oil per litre of water. Neem oil is temperature sensitive and will solidify into neem butter or jelly at lower temperatures. This does not harm the oil; in fact, chilled neem will last much longer. A water bath of 30°C will return it to its liquid form for easy measuring.
2.Warm water. It is always preferred to use warm water when mixing, then waiting for it to cool. The neem remains a liquid longer, and the surfactant emulsifies more efficiently. Use warm, not boiling water as some beneficial compounds can degrade.
3.4-5 drops of surfactant. Neem oil is hydrophobic on its own, and a surfactant needs to be used when mixing it with water. Standard liquid dishwashing soap, preferably non-phosphate, does a perfect job. Literally only use four or five drops per litre.Neem oil is beneficial for your marijuana plants however; you can only use it in the vegetative stage. This organic pesticide has a bitter taste which can affect the flavor of your weeds if you will apply it in the flowering period .Neem oil is not just friendly to your weeds but also to most mammals and this makes this oil a beneficial one. I found nowhere in cannabis laws about if you use neem oil you can not sell to dispensarynd like you stated ity was designed for fruit and veggies so we have been exposed to neem for many of years sorry for the Book Again.View attachment 6996
I saw that on "cannabis future project."About cannabis growers selling it to people. On youtube I have neem, I don't personally use it. Im not against it, either. yeah it was originally intended for vegetables and fruits. scientists don't know much about it. How it effects humans on cannabis. You should check out cannabis future project. lots of people spread knowledge on there. Like interviews with big breeders

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
I saw that on "cannabis future project."About cannabis growers selling it to people. On youtube I have neem, I don't personally use it. Im not against it, either. yeah it was originally intended for vegetables and fruits. scientists don't know much about it. How it effects humans on cannabis. You should check out cannabis future project. lots of people spread knowledge on there. Like interviews with big breeders
this is the video I found on future future project o and the other is growing cannabis on mars OK on utube Neem Oil Application for Bugs in the Garden w/Pigeons420

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
so is it safe to make hash if you used neem oil in the veg stage ?
Probably worth giving them a mist or two with plain water to rinse off any residue and I'm sure you'll be fine ;)
Some info here that's worth a look
What happens to neem oil in the environment?
Azadirachtin, a major component of neem oil, is rapidly broken down. Microbes and light break down the pesticide in soil, water and on plants. The half-life of azadirachtin in soil ranges from 3 - 44 days. In water, the half-life ranges from 48 minutes to 4 days. It also rapidly breaks down on plant leaves; the half-life if 1 - 2.5 days. The remaining components of neem oil are broken down by microbes in most soil and water environments.

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
Bubbleman says he doesn't smoke hash. Sprayed by any pesticides or organicides. Honestly, im not sure I don't use it. I just know bubbleman is pretty smart on spreading hash education. An loves smooth clean hash.
I don't blame you for trying to do something. To get rid of the trips. It wasn't a bad idea alphatoy mentioned. Maybe predatory insects that eat thrips next time. They're tiny little bugs that get stuck to tricomes too.

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
sorry I cant reply to this very well my wife says it gives the rosin she has used a bit of menthol taste like in menthol cigarettes but than I was a bit dumb at the time and sprayed on the flowers and buds pretty late in the grow but I at the time always sprayed it on the Orchids I grew but we don't smoke them or eat them th2IBTTU99.jpg but safe remember it is placed in toothpaste I would say it is pretty safe if your brushing your teeth with it. also that site sunshine put up their (INFO HERE) click their and get a bunch of your questions answered .

Last edited:

Stef420!

Aug 17, 2018
I was thinking about that sunshine, they loook better, but don’t back off on trying to get them eliminated, looking better than my plants, and they have no insects ??‍♂️ Haha looking nice, I wanna see the harvest.

Back