Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

WANTED Rate your trades here

Jason

Let us all know about successful trades because good traders deserve the credit, And ripoffs must be identified or they will cause bad vibes.
Not many trades so far:

Positive -
Alphatoy & Resplendent Acres

Alphatoy was first trade when I was a new member.
Replendent Acres= A+, arrived fast and good seed count with bonuses. My first shipment attempt to him did not arrive. Second, should have but have not been able to confirm with him yet.

Neutral= Patriots781- Neither his or mine made it in the mail. Good communication, bad luck shipping on both parts. We decided/agreed not to try again at this time.

No rip offs!

All traded were by USPS domestic mail so as a trader my rating for myself is not that great since some shipping failures and very limited seed trading inventory,(Green Crack). I am honest, just my shipping process needs improvement so they don't get confiscated / lost and I need more seeds for trading. Any tips for US postal service?

Last edited:

Toasted

I've had no lost packages from the stuff I've sent..I almost always use a bubble mailer and centrifuge tubes..

A few things..If ship across the border..come up with an alternative descriptor..Beads, plastic sleeve..something creative..Do not label your package as "Seeds"..Gives them a reason to inspect...or people to steal contents.

Try to use regular sized envelopes..I've sent and received beans stashed in a cut piece of corrugated plastic...Unfortunately, I had one get damaged which was a surprise, but suspect because it was a smaller card it may have been put through Canada Post's roller assembly line in an awkward manner..
The gal at the post office said smaller letters are the most frequently lost in the equipment..

Otherwise...trade away.. fun and beneficial for all...

and...Never..Ever.. compromise your reputation of what you send..nor compromise the discretion of those you are sending a package to.

Cheers

Not many trades so far:

Positive -
Alphatoy & Resplendent Acres

Alphatoy was first trade when I was a new member.
Replendent Acres= A+, arrived fast and good seed count with bonuses. My first shipment attempt to him did not arrive. Second, should have but have not been able to confirm with him yet.

Neutral= Patriots781- Neither his or mine made it in the mail. Good communication, bad luck shipping on both parts. We decided/agreed not to try again at this time.

No rip offs!

All traded were by USPS domestic mail so as a trader my rating for myself is not that great since some shipping failures and very limited seed inventory.. But I am honest, just my shipping process needs improvement so they don't get confiscated / lost. Any tips?

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

Jason

I just checked tracking # and confirmed my shipment was delivered to Replendent Acres on July 2nd. I can add one more positive to my record....

Top Bottom