Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

WANTED Rate your trades here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedreamz515

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I concur. Negative reference for Homegrown Organics in the Netherlands! Agreed to a trade 7 weeks ago. Two weeks after I sent my seeds they appeared on his trade list, but nothing arrived on my end. After several go-arounds he's now gone dark. I give up.

Not only does he accept your seeds without reciprocating, as @Ras Mountain notes above, he re-trades seeds on this site. Also worth noting that he mislabeled the seeds I traded to him on his list, so no assurance you'll get what he advertises. Give the originators of the seeds some respect and trade with them, not with this loser.

He's made it on my exclusive list, called: Ignore. You're best to add him to yours as well.
I concur. Negative reference for Homegrown Organics in the Netherlands! Agreed to a trade 7 weeks ago. Two weeks after I sent my seeds they appeared on his trade list, but nothing arrived on my end. After several go-arounds he's now gone dark. I give up.

Not only does he accept your seeds without reciprocating, as @Ras Mountain notes above, he re-trades seeds on this site. Also worth noting that he mislabeled the seeds I traded to him on his list, so no assurance you'll get what he advertises. Give the originators of the seeds some respect and trade with them, not with this loser.

He's made it on my exclusive list, called: Ignore. You're best to add him to yours as well.
Add me to the list of getting burned from him. Over 8 weeks now, tells me he’s resent shipment and now no response.

TossWeed

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
🤠why are you mad are you him with same address it will stand so keep your 🤬 going sorry this upsets you if you have had a good trade with him or them that's good for you but I am still out and we do this so he doesn't change to a different icon with same address good members need to know. and a great trader Varinaut gave me the idea of addresses on bad trades so make your choice good trades or get ripped off :mask:
The only good thing to come of this is you at least took his address down. Never out anyone in detail like that your old enough to know better? Sure a partial address like 3 digits of a credit card! Who you going to go crazy on next & give personal info of? This was Sativas thread & he himself said he had a great trade with 2big in this exact thread. Cola maker what the are you thumbs upping this for omg.

Toasted

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no way in hell personal information should be given out...period!

No one likes a skunk!

I agree accountability is required..General town or city info..perhaps that can be cross referenced..but to compromise anyones safety is not ok in my book.

If that's condoned on this website..consider me gone

Colamaker

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

No one likes a skunk!

I agree accountability is required..General town or city info..perhaps that can be cross referenced..but to compromise anyones safety is not ok in my book.

I agree address shouldn't be on thread.
I just thumbs up because the more likes, get you more trophies. 😆

TossWeed

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

No one likes a skunk!

I couldn't find goodbye nutbag button or it would already have been pushed. I did however contact us for how to push that button so my person

No one likes a skunk!

I couldn't find the I'm gone button or would already be before my personal info becomes available Toasted. As you know well I am a cheater affiliated with that other cheater & I live in Ontario at his address 😜 ahaa. Infact Alberta is a State isn't it? I did though hit contact us button to locate the outa here button & soon as I figure that out. OUTAHEEEERE.

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

Toasted

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alpha..
Humble helper?
If you're affiliated with this website, you're doing more to create "division" (just like Trump)..and more than likely to deconstruct this website rather than help..

I don't anyone has a problem with calling out those who are "Full of Shit"...the manner in which it is done (and those implications) is the issue!

Colamaker

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh here we go. Politics now. Trump did not divide this country. It goes back to Obama and now Biden will screw it up more. Already briefing how he will screw up this country. Division 🤣

Toasted

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like Alpha is a bit of a Redneck dickhead..
Inboxes me..tells me "Trump doesnt cheat like you Dems"

I live in Canada..(don't have dems ho here)..just ethical and non..I don't need your Bullshit Alpha...go pound sand!

Colamaker

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Alright everyone calm down. This place is supposed to be a place to share grows, share tips, swap seeds and the love of cannabis. Kinda the term make love not war. If ya had a bad trade or a backed out trade so be it. Get over it. Alphatoy you know better man. Putting an address for all to see is just plain being a nark.
I can understand not getting seeds or crushed like me 4 times. But a canceled trade that didn't happen is very mind boggling. Everyone smoke a joint and relax and be peaceful.

Colamaker

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Don't leave because 1 member is being unreasonable. There are many great members on here with good trade records, great info an can help if have problems with grows. You don't have to look at his messages or his posts. Though I can't answer for Alphatoy anger but I do know he has a good track record with trades and is helpful with advice with new growers. But that's all I know. Never did a trade with him. So don't leave because 1 person. There are like 700 members on here and not all will be good. Peace ✌

Colamaker

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
🤠why are you mad are you him with same address it will stand so keep your 🤬 going sorry this upsets you if you have had a good trade with him or them that's good for you but I am still out and we do this so he doesn't change to a different icon with same address good members need to know. and a great trader Varinaut gave me the idea of addresses on bad trades so make your choice good trades or get ripped off :mask:
Yea but Varinaut said city or zip. I think not whole addresses. An that goes against policy on this site. Alphatoy what seeds were you looking for when the trade canceled? Maybe I have some your looking for if that will calm everyone down.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
🤠
The only good thing to come of this is you at least took his address down. Never out anyone in detail like that your old enough to know better? Sure a partial address like 3 digits of a credit card! Who you going to go crazy on next & give personal info of? This was Sativas thread & he himself said he had a great trade with 2big in this exact thread. Cola maker what the are you thumbs upping this for omg.
🤠The reason you Thumb up on an area is to show that you read it. And yes I am old enough I believe at 78 years young :mask:

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Seems like Alpha is a bit of a Redneck dickhead..
Inboxes me..tells me "Trump doesnt cheat like you Dems"

I live in Canada..(don't have dems ho here)..just ethical and non..I don't need your Bullshit Alpha...go pound sand!
What are you talking about you asked me if I was affiliated with FC and this is how I replied to you
🤠I am just like you just a member I am not part of FC no more than you are I have just been on here a few years and have helped a bunch of you all and set up the welcome committee in which I was the one that welcomed you here at FC you know that FC is from UK right. :mask: sorry if I up set some of you members I will step back thank you :mask:

Colamaker

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Alpha you're a Piece of Shit!!

You edited the last sentence out of your last "Democrat Rant(criticism)" you hollow schmuck and then posted the edited version to all!! (How brave..least you could have done is own it)

(KFC..care to confirm?)

If KFC is not going to moderate and hold posters to account and call them in their crap things will continue to deteriorate on this site...
Hey bro chill out. No big deal. You don't have to like his posts or him and vice versa. You all making to much drama. Who cares what was said its in the past. You don't have to deal with them. I can tell you I have a few that I think are full of shit. But you know what I just don't deal with them and scroll past. I can tell you that Alphatoy has a good track record on this site and is 1 of the trusted traders. How bout ya both just stop posting about it and let it float away. Now go smoke a joint and move on. ✌

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom