Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

WANTED Rate your trades here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toasted

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alpha is making me out to be a liar..He edits out the Shit I call him on..posting the "modified clip" to the community saying What??

Theres another skunk for you..

Colamaker

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All I can say is put him on your no list. An move on. Keeping post this stuff is not gonna solve the issue. Just gotta let the fire burn out. No one was out seeds so relax. I get the anger but dude relax. It will all be cool.

TossWeed

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
šŸ¤ 
šŸ¤ The reason you Thumb up on an area is to show that you read it. And yes I am old enough I believe at 78 years young :mask:
Alpha I can tell by how you go on your personality can't allow you to be wrong about anything. The entire world is wrong but never you. We are all types. We all have demons to fight. Mine is severe osteoarthritis from breaking my necknot you. The vertabrae in my neck are severing my spinal cord at c1 & c2, c4 & c5, c6 & c7 that is why cannabis. I respect you are 78 I get it but I am 62 & lived a bit as well. My dad was born in 1906 & grandpa 1874 & that means I had elders that make you a spring chicken so I also get that your grandpa probably fought in the civil war ok! The problem with the way I see that you think is this. Kids can teach you so much. You know why is the sky blue? Why is the grass green? Why do I only have 5 fingers & toes & why don't they keep growing dad? My mids taught me a lot & I look up to them not down on them! I don't want to stay at this forum as it was a totally new idea for me & I had a few very good generous swaps but it seems there are a few dishonest people & so I will cut my losses & that includes any more of this nonsense. Consider what I just said & perhaps seek councel & by the way there really are 24/7 cowboys out here as well but don't feel threatened by it instead talk to a professional.

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Status
Not open for further replies.

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom