Question Remo on autoflowers

Nat0987

Apr 3, 2021
Hello,

I am growing three autos this year on my balcony. I am using remo nutrients, if anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it! I am wondering about how often I should use them. If I should follow the remo guidelines for the amount used or if I should use less. How often I should water ( I believe basically every 2-3 days depending on how dry it is, finger test.)
I know I should test the ph after the nutrients are mixed and have a ph between 5.5-6?

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
I've grown many autos. Don't use veg nuts on em. They are only in veg stage 2 ti 2.5 weeks usually. using a good soil is all you need in the beginning plus the seed itself has the exact nutrients it needs to survive up to 2 weeks. once pre flowering/flowering starts I gradually start pumping bloom nuts then mid way into flowering ill start beastie bloomz on top of normal bloom nuts. As a once a week boost.

Last edited:

Nat0987

Apr 3, 2021
Roughly how many weeks in do you start the bloom nuts? After 2 weeks, then beastie during mid flower? How would I tell when it’s mid flower? Are these the nuts you are talking about? How long would I need to flush it for? I am just confused on the time lines and when to start and stop.
E85673FB-07DE-4A0B-A9DA-F17F66F8628E.png

PirateJoe

Dec 10, 2020
Facing west. Roughly from 11- 6/7strongest and after 6 it softens due to trees and buildings.
I hope you are starting now. You are going to need all the sun you can get to grow those flowers. You are six weeks out from the longest day, you might be getting an extra hour or two by then and depending on variety you should be hitting the flowering stage at that time.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Roughly how many weeks in do you start the bloom nuts? After 2 weeks, then beastie during mid flower? How would I tell when it’s mid flower? Are these the nuts you are talking about? How long would I need to flush it for? I am just confused on the time lines and when to start and stop. View attachment 15380
Start as soon as pre flowers. 2.5 to 3 weeks in. I use big bloom fox farm. I believe tiger bloom goes together with the trio kit.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Start as soon as pre flowers. 2.5 to 3 weeks in. I use big bloom fox farm. I believe tiger bloom goes together with the trio kit.
The plant will be done from sprout to harvest in 2.5 months. If using fox farm big bloom is organic and if using beastie blooms though they say you don't need to flush I still do a week before harvest.

hawkman

May 12, 2020
Hello,

I am growing three autos this year on my balcony. I am using remo nutrients, if anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it! I am wondering about how often I should use them. If I should follow the remo guidelines for the amount used or if I should use less. How often I should water ( I believe basically every 2-3 days depending on how dry it is, finger test.)
I know I should test the ph after the nutrients are mixed and have a ph between 5.5-6?
HERE IS THE AUTO LIFE CYCLE" -
VEG WEEKS 1-3
FLOWER WEELKS 4-10