Question Reputable CBD Seedbank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
Looking at CBD strains to help my Grandpa who is in constant pain but can't tolerate the THC in Cannabis medicine. We found AC/DC and Harlequin that we wanted to try, but decided against Pacific Seedbank since it looks to have a poor reputation.

It occurred to me to reach out to the family here on FC - does anyone have any recommendations for places to look or know of strains to try for a low-thc, high-cbd seed pack?

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
Nobody going to chime in? 🤔

Looked around and found Dutch Passion and Kera have some options. Might have what I need.

Does anyone here do CBD? Or is this a boring subject.

Tracker

Oct 15, 2021
I have some balanced cbd:thc stuff I can share, but I don't have any cbd>>thc options. I've never grown it out. I'm guessing "balanced" based on the parents.

swapsmokeseed

Dec 21, 2022
i gave my dad three different strains of cbd seeds last year. one was autoflower and we werent prepared for it. i got a seed or two from her. the other two plant from the 3 types of seed we awesome some of the largest beautiful plants of all. i made seeds on one branch of the lesser of the 2 also.
the pollen was from either an auto male or photo .
im somewhat of a seed saver connosouir.

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
That's the name of the game my dude. 🙂 It can be like playing the lottery. Such a thrill to find an unexpected gem.

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
Yeah, pardon my misleading title of this thread. I'm most interested in others' experience with the market and if any breeder in particular has proven reliable as often times the result may be not quite what is advertised. For example many plants are hybrid with varying ratios of CBD : THC and totally unpredictable until grown and tested. I am seeking something along the lines of 20:1 or 10:1 but even then, some plants from a given batch may express noticeable and undesirable levels of THC.

My grandpa is at the end of his life. He cannot eat nor drink water everything has to go directly to his stomach through a feeding tube, anyhow tried a drop of tincture from one of my plants (just a drop, <5 mg) sublingually and it was enough to raise his blood pressure. So if I am to make a non-psychoactive form of Cannabis I don't have any margin for error in selecting the correct gene expression.

Unfortunately I am beginning to think he may be beyond any kind of relief that I or anyone can provide.

Last edited:

Natea

Oct 26, 2022
Yeah, pardon my misleading title of this thread. I'm most interested in others' experience with the market and if any breeder in particular has proven reliable as often times the result may be not quite what is advertised. For example many plants are hybrid with varying ratios of CBD : THC and totally unpredictable until grown and tested. I am seeking something along the lines of 20:1 or 10:1 but even then, some plants from a given batch may express noticeable and undesirable levels of THC.

My grandpa is at the end of his life. He cannot eat nor drink water everything has to go directly to his stomach through a feeding tube, anyhow tried a drop of tincture from one of my plants (just a drop, <5 mg) sublingually and it was enough to raise his blood pressure. So if I am to make a non-psychoactive form of Cannabis I don't have any margin for error in selecting the correct gene expression.

Unfortunately I am beginning to think he may be beyond any kind of relief that I or anyone can provide.
Aw I'm sorry to hear that man, I'm glad you are there for him but I also know it has to be hard to see that decline. Keep your head up bro

Trae1170

Apr 23, 2023
My wife has Lupus, Fibro, RA and Colitis and I have grown a few CBD strains for her. Depending on what ratio you are looking for and what effects you want there is a lot of choices these days.
I have grown these 3 strains;
  • CBD Charlotte's Angel - by Dutch Passion - Hybrid - CBD 15%, THC 1% - Relax, Calm, Light Pain - High Yield
  • CBD Super Silver Haze - by Greenhouse Seeds - Sativa - CBD 14%, THC 15% - Daytime, Relax, PAin , Anxiety, Uplifting - High Yield
  • Medihaze - by CBD Crew - Sativa - CBD 6-15% , THC 6-15% - Pain, Inflammation, Anxiety, - High Yield
Just remember Indica is more night-time, sleep, couch lock, relax and Sativa is generally more daytime/afternoon with focus, energy, clarity. Other strains that are supposed to be good for Pain, End of Life, Cancer patients are:
  • ACDC
  • CBD Critical MAss
  • Harlequin
  • Afghan Kush
  • Stephen HAwking Kush
  • Godfather OG
  • CBD Bubba Kush
RSO would be much stronger than flower, if it is for pain and wanting to relax or sleep I would make RSO with a very heavy Indica like Afghan or Godfather OG.

Here is also something I found.
Good Luck... Peace ✌️
1682597365384.png

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
I wanted to try the Dutch Passion CBD trio, which includes Charlotte's Angel. Unfortunately I believe Customs snagged it. Looked like a quality set.

Just a few days ago I sprouted a Harlequin x Black Domina by Kera seeds. Hope it's ♀️.

Trae1170

Apr 23, 2023
Right now I am running 3 CBD strains and I have 1 auto CBD that I will be cutting down this weekend.

Pure Red Auto
Black Harlequin
CBD Nepal Gold
CBD Mexican

Reznfingeez

Jan 23, 2022
Looking at CBD strains to help my Grandpa who is in constant pain but can't tolerate the THC in Cannabis medicine. We found AC/DC and Harlequin that we wanted to try, but decided against Pacific Seedbank since it looks to have a poor reputation.

It occurred to me to reach out to the family here on FC - does anyone have any recommendations for places to look or know of strains to try for a low-thc, high-cbd seed pack?
I’m running some harlequin now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back