Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

Rosetta Stone - ultra low THC levels

E

edw

hello all. I am growing some rosetta stone. have been through 2 harvests now and materials appears to be good and performs well. But, just got it tested (2 x separately) and THC levels came in at 3.2% and 2.4% . passed all other tests (water, heavy metals, contaminants etc). any ideas how that is possible? very frustrated here. thanks, EDW

Ras Mountain

Yeah, so THC exists as two separate molecules. Inactive THC-A is converted to ∆9-THC during combustion or decarboxylation, meaning you could have a 20% THC material sample with 17% being THC-A and the other 3% being active ∆9-THC.

E

edw

Ras - Thank you. just seems odd. the effect is good. i figured it would come in at 15-18%, but 3%?!?! any way to 'fix' this or just try again with a new strain or base material?
thanks

Ras Mountain

It sounds like the test hasn't revealed the true potency of your herb, or was perhaps misinterpreted. From what I understand, THC-a is going to be the indicator of its total concentration, while you only know the amount of ∆9-THC present.

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠
Ras - Thank you. just seems odd. the effect is good. i figured it would come in at 15-18%, but 3%?!?! any way to 'fix' this or just try again with a new strain or base material?
thanks
🤠where did you get it tested and how much, and also we hope you join FC and become an FC family member.:mask:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠
hello all. I am growing some rosetta stone. have been through 2 harvests now and materials appears to be good and performs well. But, just got it tested (2 x separately) and THC levels came in at 3.2% and 2.4% . passed all other tests (water, heavy metals, contaminants etc). any ideas how that is possible? very frustrated here. thanks, EDW
🤠 Rosetta Stone delivers a THC range between 15 and 20 percent. This strain requires an indoor grow setup and may finish after seven weeks of flowering, though it may take up to eight to fully finish :mask:

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom