OFFERED Royal Ledgend Seeds - Swap or Donate

TheDGAF

Mar 25, 2020
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a large number of Royal Legend (Purple Punch x Pineapple Kush) seeds available. I will swap or take donations. i am currently working on building a seedbank of exotics for genetics and new strain purposes. im open to trying to work something out as long as everyone eats and nobody feels "Taken", if you know what i mean. if you are interested let me know. Thank you in advanced.

Attachments

• 20191219_163033.jpg
    20191219_163033.jpg
    978.6 KB · Views: 361

TheDGAF

Mar 25, 2020
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
im currently in the grow stages with them. i have a few more weeks before pushjng them into flowering. ill post a picture shortly. as i said i have a ton of them so let me know. i can ship some out.
If I wasn't already backed up with seeds I'd be taking you up on this, it certainly sounds interesting. Have you grown any of these out yet?

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I would be very interested in making a donation for some of your Royal Legend seeds. I don't have much of anything worth trading ATM. If you could PM me with details of what you have in mind and if we are in an agreement I'll give you my shipping information. Right now I looking to acquire more seeds and specifically looking for a good CBD strain. I have a wide interest in trying recommended good quality strains in future grows. My offer of a reasonable donation goes out to all that are willing to send me good quality seeds they have an abundance of and are willing to share.
THANKS!

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
@TheDGAF I'm only looking to get 5-10. Just enough for a couple small personal grows. I'm most interested in variety over quantity. These sound interesting. :) I do have several Green Crack beans kicking around but that is the only thing I have in any numbers. I doubt your interested but let me know if you are.

Last edited:

Joan

Mar 21, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large number of Royal Legend (Purple Punch x Pineapple Kush) seeds available. I will swap or take donations. i am currently working on building a seedbank of exotics for genetics and new strain purposes. im open to trying to work something out as long as everyone eats and nobody feels "Taken", if you know what i mean. if you are interested let me know. Thank you in advanced.
Where are you based

J

Javier

Hi, new to the grow amd looking to get "tester" seeds befpre i invested in any big strains. Think we can make a deal :)

Apachegrown

Apr 27, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, interested in maybe 2-3 seeds as a personal hobby, buying it is getting expensive with my tolerance lol. Trying a small indoor grow.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
?DGAF send him a pm don't put your personal stuff on here officers watch areas like this I would take that down and do a pm a pm is the little black envelope under his icon :mask:

SOUTHERN FARMER

May 30, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested HMU...let me know about donation...thanks for being awesome ....I love purple punch..

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
?
good looking out. I didnt even realize it was on an open thread. deleted. thanks for catching that.
? DGAF I just received some seeds that say Royal on them are these from you no name on them if so thank you came through great :mask:

Back