Screen is almost done.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
@FerretWrangler the screen looks excellent, great job! :)
If you can still access under the screen so you can easily water and top dress and take any readings you need to then there is no problem in lowering the screen or moving the plant up, personally I'd keep it the same as you built it but remove the strings for the lst and let the plant grow up to the screen as quickly as possible ;)
That looks like a great setup you've built there, soon that screen will be covered in a dense canopy of flowers :cool:

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
@FerretWrangler the screen looks excellent, great job! :)
If you can still access under the screen so you can easily water and top dress and take any readings you need to then there is no problem in lowering the screen or moving the plant up, personally I'd keep it the same as you built it but remove the strings for the lst and let the plant grow up to the screen as quickly as possible ;)
That looks like a great setup you've built there, soon that screen will be covered in a dense canopy of flowers :cool:
Awesome @Sunshine I will untie her now and lower the screen just the tiniest bit. I can't wait to fill her out, people say flip her when she hits the screen, but I'm gonna veg until it's full, and then flip her! ;)

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
nice diy skills looks proper professional
Thanks @BudMonster , originally I was gonna lean on my dad's almost 30 years of contracting and carpentry, but he left town before I woke up yesterday. First time using power tools unsupervised. This is what a young man and his gf can accomplish :cool:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Looking great @FerretWrangler :)
How far's the top of the pot to the screen in that pic?
It's probably a good idea to aim for around 2/3 full then flip as she'll probably stretch a fair bit on account of her haze/sativa genetics ;)

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
Looking great @FerretWrangler :)
How far's the top of the pot to the screen in that pic?
It's probably a good idea to aim for around 2/3 full then flip as she'll probably stretch a fair bit on account of her haze/sativa genetics ;)
eleven inches from the pot, 12 and a half from the soil, and around 7 from the canopy. I just got a wood saw and I'm going to lower it to right above the canopy, so I have just enough room to prune and water, and I can start scrogging asap. I installed the timer and set it to 20/4 today.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
@FerretWrangler sounds like a plan :)
You could raise the plant pot instead using a small plastic crate or tub underneath it and keep the screen at the same height. Might be useful to have that extra play in future when it gets crowded and you need to get under the corners especially with more than one plant in the future ;)

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
@FerretWrangler sounds like a plan :)
You could raise the plant pot instead using a small plastic crate or tub underneath it and keep the screen at the same height. Might be useful to have that extra play in future when it gets crowded and you need to get under the corners especially with more than one plant in the future ;)
@Sunshine I'm quick to act, so here's what I came up with. I can always put books under the screen legs ;)

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Exciting times! Scrog is such a fun and rewarding way to grow, this is going to be epic :)
If you flip to 12/12 around the end of the month you'll be bringing home the bacon in time for christmas :party::party:

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
Exciting times! Scrog is such a fun and rewarding way to grow, this is going to be epic :)
If you flip to 12/12 around the end of the month you'll be bringing home the bacon in time for christmas :party::party:
That's what I'm hoping for, if she fills out correctly :) yesterday I added a couple tablespoons of Epsom salt, blood meal, and bonemeal, then I watered her a good bit to restore her Ph which is at 6.1 right now. Then I topped up the soil again hopefully that was enough nutes, some of her leaves have grey crispy ends and mottled brown and orange.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Great stuff my friend :)
What's the npk of the bood meal and the bonemeal like?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Awesome that its OMRI that definitely gets the thumbs up :)
You'll need some K into flowering but nothing that can't be figured out ;)

Back