Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

Second grow

Patriots781

Hey I'm on to my second grow this time photoperiod thanks to sunshine I have the lineup of sour hooker,sour bubba,fruit bowl,adv mix, in my 48×48×80,1200 watt and 600 watt and I got a bunch of 60 watt cfls for flowering if needed,I'm using promix premium with my co,mixed with some happy frog and it's mixed with nectar for the gods one shot I'm trying to really back off the technaflora this time with the exception of the root stim,magical,thrive alive b vitamins and kelp and possibly sugar daddy and. Awesome blossoms if needed for late flowering,I got a c02 bag and a heap air filter and about 3 fans in gonna try to get a inline fan illpost pics as soon as they break soil

Patriots781

So I'm getting a new light I cant decide whether to get the mars hydro ts1000,or the quantum board samsung leds lm130, I was leaning lm130 but the mars hydro is alot stronger with that reflective hood there both just about $129 does anyone have any other suggestipns may e a better light?

Patriots781

Ok so finally got some pics alot of the seeds wouldn't germinate some made it through there 2 weeks old and my auto was planted 42 days oh and I got the hlg260 btw

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom