OFFERED seed list

Truus Derks

Oct 25, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Truus and I'm from The Netherlands. Who would like to trade? Here is my list:

Acapulca Gold (Barneys Farm)
Adonis (Exotic Genetix)
Amnesia Haze (Sensation Seeds)
Big Bud (wietzaadjes.nl)
Bonkers (Exotic Genetics)
Cali Orange
Chemdawg (Humboldt Seeds)
Crystal White (Spliff Seeds)
Green Crack (Elev8 Seeds)
Jack Herer (Sensi Seeds)
K2
Lemon Thai Kush (Humboldt Seeds)
Millenium (Homegrown Fanta Seeds)
Northernberry
Ruderalis
S5
Sour Blueberry (Humboldt Seeds)
Sour Diesel (Elev8 Seeds)
Super Plant
Swazi Gold
Tangie (DNA Genetic Seeds
Warlock (Magus Genetics)
White Pearl (High Quality Seeds)
White Widow (Nirvana Seeds)

Looking for:

Beldia (Moroccan Landrace)
Triple Pakistan (Pakistan Landrace)
Uzbekistan (Uzbekistan Landrace)
Balkhi (Afghan Landrace)
Turkisch Landrace
Lebanese Landrace

Last edited:

Truus Derks

Oct 25, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I should put it up in the post, apperently not everybody crosses borders trading seeds on this site.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Yea alot of people don't do international. Customs, and takes longer. But there are some that will.

Truus Derks

Oct 25, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Homegrown Organic has a lot of connects, especially in Canada. I'm here to get connected abroad. I was in a trade group on Facebook and got some connects (Canada, India, Mexico and The States) but the group got closed. Now I'm here searhing for like minded.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Yea man if he works for ya. Keep em in your good list. His cooky way thinking a mailbox skips customs could very well be why some have not gotten seeds. You can't skip customs using a mailbox members. Just know you can't skip customs. You can be stealthy but you still have to pass customs. No way around that.

Burningbush

Nov 27, 2020
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have Guatemala Hawaiian Punch Chitral kush Mazar I sheriff amazing oaxaca x Brazil some cherry cake a few Columbian Mangobiche Brazilian orange peco x pck pck x Tahoe Alien etc. Old seeds from 70’ in fridge that need to get a shot like Mexican red hair

Toasted

Jun 4, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello, my name is Truus and I'm from The Netherlands. Who would like to trade? Here is my list:

Acapulca Gold (Barneys Farm)
Adonis (Exotic Genetix)
Amnesia Haze (Sensation Seeds)
Big Bud (wietzaadjes.nl)
Bonkers (Exotic Genetics)
Cali Orange
Chemdawg (Humboldt Seeds)
Crystal White (Spliff Seeds)
Green Crack (Elev8 Seeds)
Jack Herer (Sensi Seeds)
K2
Lemon Thai Kush (Humboldt Seeds)
Millenium (Homegrown Fanta Seeds)
Northernberry
Ruderalis
S5
Sour Blueberry (Humboldt Seeds)
Sour Diesel (Elev8 Seeds)
Super Plant
Swazi Gold
Tangie (DNA Genetic Seeds
Warlock (Magus Genetics)
White Pearl (High Quality Seeds)
White Widow (Nirvana Seeds)

Looking for:

Beldia (Moroccan Landrace)
Triple Pakistan (Pakistan Landrace)
Uzbekistan (Uzbekistan Landrace)
Balkhi (Afghan Landrace)
Turkisch Landrace
Lebanese Landrace
Well mark me up for changing my opinion of this guy...I too got screwed by our Dutch trader..
This is the same guy as Homegrown Organics...New "handle" but has the same beans to offer..As with others, I'm not happy!

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well mark me up for changing my opinion of this guy...I too got screwed by our Dutch trader..
This is the same guy as Homegrown Organics...New "handle" but has the same beans to offer..As with others, I'm not happy!
Yep I figured. Didnt trust either of them from start. Also starting to wonder about Burningbush. Got my seeds long time ago and i got nothing back so far. Said he sent but nothing.

Apocalypse

Dec 7, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yep I figured. Didnt trust either of them from start. Also starting to wonder about Burningbush. Got my seeds long time ago and i got nothing back so far. Said he sent but nothing.
Is there any way we can make a thread with a list of untrustworthy people to watch out for. Ive seen this guy above on alot of different sites. He's managed to get quite a collection of elite clones, saying to people things like hes trying to make a open source bank so that evryone can have access to elite clones. I also noticed that alot of the clones he was trying to show people to real them in as the original elite clones for trade were actually just clones he had selected himself from non original seed sources. Be careful guys, try to watchout for each other. This is a good place, a very valuable site, not alot of places alowe this kind of open trade. We should try to look after it. Any bad trades (after a couple of months waiting dont show up)should be put on to one thread so we can all see who to watch out for.

Apocalypse

Dec 7, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Toasted , edit your post so in future if he comes on he dont click on how you know about it bieng the same guy under the other handle.

Toasted

Jun 4, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Toasted , edit your post so in future if he comes on he dont click on how you know about it bieng the same guy under the other handle.

Toasted

Jun 4, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Apocalyse..

leave it on for everyone to see..
If he doesnt want to make it right with the people he has short changed ..it works
out in the wash..Address for seed trading in Holland right now seems to be mud.unfortunately,

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Is there any way we can make a thread with a list of untrustworthy people to watch out for. Ive seen this guy above on alot of different sites. He's managed to get quite a collection of elite clones, saying to people things like hes trying to make a open source bank so that evryone can have access to elite clones. I also noticed that alot of the clones he was trying to show people to real them in as the original elite clones for trade were actually just clones he had selected himself from non original seed sources. Be careful guys, try to watchout for each other. This is a good place, a very valuable site, not alot of places alowe this kind of open trade. We should try to look after it. Any bad trades (after a couple of months waiting dont show up)should be put on to one thread so we can all see who to watch out for.
There was one but it got hostile and thc closed it. But you can always start a new thread and we have the new feedback system too. So far right now
Burningbush has gotten mine but have not gotten his. Its been awhile.

Back