Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question
StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

OFFERED Seed Trades

MISSISSIPPI

I have Axilla, Jabba OG, Orange Krush, and Black Eyed Katy from The Bank Genetics (Colorado). I live in the state.

I have Moscow Blueberry from Kalashnikov Seeds. 2.5:1 THC to CBD ratio - somewhat rare - 18% THC / 5% CBD. Grew it outdoors at 7300 ft altitude in the mountains of SW Colorado, handled cold nicely.

Also have Blue Dream, Limoncello (Lemon Pie x Overflo), Poison Princess (Durban x Cindy '99), Flo Limone (Colorado Seed Co), Purple Reign (Ethos), & Guptilla (Colorado Seed Co).

I have a different version of Guptilla as well, called Guptilla Kush. A little different than the aforementioned one. Different breeder.

Looking for anything, except CBD strains. I do a few Harlequin CBD I would trade.

Would love: Sour Tangie, Green Crack, Bruce Banner #3, anything Skunk, Grape, Rose, or Lavender. Like all types really though.

Such an amazing plant, so blessed to have access to all kinds of genetics.
Hello, I'm very interested in the jabba OG. As of right now I don't have any to trade . will a donation be equivalent? Let me know THANKS

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠
I have Axilla, Jabba OG, Orange Krush, and Black Eyed Katy from The Bank Genetics (Colorado). I live in the state.

I have Moscow Blueberry from Kalashnikov Seeds. 2.5:1 THC to CBD ratio - somewhat rare - 18% THC / 5% CBD. Grew it outdoors at 7300 ft altitude in the mountains of SW Colorado, handled cold nicely.

Also have Blue Dream, Limoncello (Lemon Pie x Overflo), Poison Princess (Durban x Cindy '99), Flo Limone (Colorado Seed Co), Purple Reign (Ethos), & Guptilla (Colorado Seed Co).

I have a different version of Guptilla as well, called Guptilla Kush. A little different than the aforementioned one. Different breeder.

Looking for anything, except CBD strains. I do a few Harlequin CBD I would trade.

Would love: Sour Tangie, Green Crack, Bruce Banner #3, anything Skunk, Grape, Rose, or Lavender. Like all types really though.

🤠Also was going to tell you Jason is the green crack man :mask:

Sam

I have a lot of Lemon Jeffery (Irie Genetics) to trade! pm sent.

Attachments

Sativa Kid

I have my own personal strain called Super Diesel and it's better than green crack

Sativa Kid

I have my own personal strain called Super Diesel and it's better than green crack
That 2.5: THC to CBD Blueberry sounds like the best weed for tea in the world. I've actually wanted to breed a weed with that ratio for a bedtime tea(Indica of course). I make coconut butter that I put a spoon in a nighttime tea and what a great thing. The only problem is the CBD Cocobutter was made from a cannabis with 1:1 that is also only slightly Indica dominant.

Sativa Kid

Sam it looks like you have some interesting strains. I have more than I advertised and lots in the works as we speak. I would definitely like to make a trade with you at some point. I specialize in exotic stuff and only have a few great strains that I own and some supporting strains for crossbreeding.

Sativa Kid

I’m interested I’ve got a seed bank of resin production type stuff like G6, Sour Banana Sherbet etc.
By the way those are some nice breeds cowboy! G6 please! Good thing you didn't say Black Domina, the breeder was a genius. I would gasp with wow. I love having bragging rights stuff, it's just more fun. The slice of Blueberry I have is awesome, it meets the description of the famous DJ Short plant. Most blueberry is just blue weed or lime green weed with red stems, all good but this slice is special. It's a freak show under the lights, twisted and mangled leaves that are actually a form of over bushiness. If you bred this strain with a lanky plant it would surprise you how bushy the offspring would be. I know it's a freak. Overall it's pretty productive but not a strain someone would grow to get their maximum return on investment. But Connoisseur weed.

Sam

Sam it looks like you have some interesting strains. I have more than I advertised and lots in the works as we speak. I would definitely like to make a trade with you at some point. I specialize in exotic stuff and only have a few great strains that I own and some supporting strains for crossbreeding.
Well all I have right now is Lemon Jeffery (Irie Genetics) seeds to trade, the pics are my Lemon Jeffery that I’m growing as we speak! So keep me in mind for maybe a future trade, thanks! Sam

Attachments

Top Bottom