Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question
StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

OFFERED Seed Trades

Sam

Well I’m interested in the G6, sour banana, and the sherbet! I have Lemon Jeffery fem seeds to trade! Pics are of my Lemon Jeffery I have growing as we speak! Sam

Attachments

snoopytilt

Cannabis leaf or Maple Leaf?
Here's a webbed strain I've been working the past few years for people to grow when they need stealth...(Still a work in progress..)Crossed it with some high THC, and carried it to f2 to find the recessive trait again..
Super wide leaves..Here is a Toonie for reference.
I am really interested.. PM sent

Sativa Kid

Here's a webbed strain I've been working the past few years for people to grow when they need stealth...(Still a work in progress..)Crossed it with some high THC, and carried it to f2 to find the recessive trait again..
Gorilla Girl has a similar looking but that wide looking leaf. And when I crossed Gorilla Girl she increased the resin output of the strain she was bred into.

2big2sqzby

Looking to try some new strains via trade.

I have Axilla, Orange Krush, and Black Eyed Katy from The Bank Genetics (Colorado).

Also have Limoncello (Lemon Pie x Overflo), Poison Princess (Durban Poison x Cindy '99), Gorilla Glue, Purple Reign (Ethos), & Guptilla (Colorado Seed Co) to trade.
Definitely interested in the Purple Reign. Maybe a couple others.
I'll make a new post with my traders. Many many.

Sativa Kid

Some guy had some genetics close to that wide of leaf in Canada on another site. Maybe that was you?

Toasted

Some guy had some genetics close to that wide of leaf in Canada on another site. Maybe that was you?
Hey Sativa
It may have been me..I've been chatting away in a few places..I don't see many people actively pursuing the webbed trait..My guess is that many are thinking the plant is closer to lettuce..than cannabis..so why waste the time? Chuckle

B

Bret

Definitely down to trade. Check out my list in other post. Have added about a dozen strains since. Mssg if you're interested.

I have Axilla, Orange Krush, and Black Eyed Katy from The Bank Genetics (Colorado).

Also have Limoncello (Lemon Pie x Overflo), Poison Princess (Durban Poison x Cindy '99), Gorilla Glue, Purple Reign (Ethos), & Guptilla (Colorado Seed Co) to trade.

2big2sqzby

You still open to trading?

chemdude

I have a number of regular seed crosses I would be willing to trade they include (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x gorilla glue #4, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x B.B. 3.0, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) X dolato, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x GSC, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x zkittles BX, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x (B.B. 3.0 X GG #4), Tina F2, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) X cookie sundae, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x planet of the grapes, columbian landrace, tina x gelato33, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) X gelato sundae.

chemdude

I have a number of regular seed crosses I would be willing to trade they include (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x gorilla glue #4, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x B.B. 3.0, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) X dolato, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x GSC, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x zkittles BX, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x (B.B. 3.0 X GG #4), Tina F2, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) X cookie sundae, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) x planet of the grapes, columbian landrace, tina x gelato33, (B.B. 3.0 X the cube) X gelato sundae.

Toasted

Hey Chem dude

just curious ..what is B.B. 3.0?
Bruce Banner 3?

Your columbian Landrace looks interesting..Any idea of its background?

What types of things are you looking for?

I have a few strains available
...White Gold (White Label/Sensi) ..regs , Cherry Wine CBD f3's (Greenpoint), and a couple of solid Subcool crosses..Ripper's Widow...Jack the Ripper x White Widow (White Label), and Ripper's Gold....JTR x White Gold(White Label/Sensi)

Sativa Kid

Columbian Landrace? Let's
Nice List Chemdude! I have some great stuff but I'm in between replenishing my main strain and it has a month for the seed to finish. But my list is complete with enough for me but probably only 2 of my available strains would make you exhale and say try to say something as you get the resin expansion cough instead. First is Blue Glue feminized seeds and it's a cross from a DJ Short Blueberry Female out of regular seeds. A freaky but very sexually stable line. And GG #4 you know that resinous bad girl that everybody thinks is hot but nobody wants to marry because they know she will always be a slut. She will break your heart after having 3 of your babies. I hope you get the analogy. Anyways this feminized seed has very tight internodal spacing and a trace of the Blueberry freakiness present in the leaves. A beautiful Very High THC plant of medium stature that produces very strong 70/30 Indica dominant weed. And the second strain is my Super Diesel a THCV Monster. This is VERY Strong weed even though it's Rocket Fuel. A 70/30 Sativa that is around 25% easily. This plant loves training and will respond with many medium sized buds That have luckily are only medium sized or you would have to cut them up to cure as these waxy buds never dry. These regular seeds have been thoroughly grown by me and even wasted a lot of seed and grow space to testing of the strain. I only stressed one into herming and it wasn't easy. The Landrace Thai Genetics crossed with the Gorilla Girl really took on the health of the Thai Strain. The only negative is the taste and of course weed with this much resin will never taste great. But the taste is that of a really great deep flavor weed that got stored in your diesel mechanic friends pocket overnight. It has a sharp Diesel flavor and a the overall flavor is a 4 out of 10, but the high is electric. It actually enhanced physical endurance while destroying inflammation. It's also an appetite suppressant and if you don't eat after the first smoking session of the day you can smoke all day without any hunger even though your stomach is completely empty. Some people call it Skinny weed. And the Thai Parent is one of the highest strains in THCV. I would like to trade for some Landrace Columbian and something else if you want both of my offerings.

chemdude

Columbian Landrace? Let's

Nice List Chemdude! I have some great stuff but I'm in between replenishing my main strain and it has a month for the seed to finish. But my list is complete with enough for me but probably only 2 of my available strains would make you exhale and say try to say something as you get the resin expansion cough instead. First is Blue Glue feminized seeds and it's a cross from a DJ Short Blueberry Female out of regular seeds. A freaky but very sexually stable line. And GG #4 you know that resinous bad girl that everybody thinks is hot but nobody wants to marry because they know she will always be a slut. She will break your heart after having 3 of your babies. I hope you get the analogy. Anyways this feminized seed has very tight internodal spacing and a trace of the Blueberry freakiness present in the leaves. A beautiful Very High THC plant of medium stature that produces very strong 70/30 Indica dominant weed. And the second strain is my Super Diesel a THCV Monster. This is VERY Strong weed even though it's Rocket Fuel. A 70/30 Sativa that is around 25% easily. This plant loves training and will respond with many medium sized buds That have luckily are only medium sized or you would have to cut them up to cure as these waxy buds never dry. These regular seeds have been thoroughly grown by me and even wasted a lot of seed and grow space to testing of the strain. I only stressed one into herming and it wasn't easy. The Landrace Thai Genetics crossed with the Gorilla Girl really took on the health of the Thai Strain. The only negative is the taste and of course weed with this much resin will never taste great. But the taste is that of a really great deep flavor weed that got stored in your diesel mechanic friends pocket overnight. It has a sharp Diesel flavor and a the overall flavor is a 4 out of 10, but the high is electric. It actually enhanced physical endurance while destroying inflammation. It's also an appetite suppressant and if you don't eat after the first smoking session of the day you can smoke all day without any hunger even though your stomach is completely empty. Some people call it Skinny weed. And the Thai Parent is one of the highest strains in THCV. I would like to trade for some Landrace Columbian and something else if you want both of my offerings.
Sounds good. The columbian landrace yields huge 5+ pounds outdoors. A number of the B.B3 X cube crosses come in at over 30%.

Top Bottom