Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

OFFERED Seed Trades

Sam

Well I’m interested in the G6, sour banana, and the sherbet! I have Lemon Jeffery fem seeds to trade! Pics are of my Lemon Jeffery I have growing as we speak! Sam

Attachments

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

snoopytilt

Cannabis leaf or Maple Leaf?
Here's a webbed strain I've been working the past few years for people to grow when they need stealth...(Still a work in progress..)Crossed it with some high THC, and carried it to f2 to find the recessive trait again..
Super wide leaves..Here is a Toonie for reference.
I am really interested.. PM sent

Sativa Kid

Here's a webbed strain I've been working the past few years for people to grow when they need stealth...(Still a work in progress..)Crossed it with some high THC, and carried it to f2 to find the recessive trait again..
Gorilla Girl has a similar looking but that wide looking leaf. And when I crossed Gorilla Girl she increased the resin output of the strain she was bred into.

2big2sqzby

Looking to try some new strains via trade.

I have Axilla, Orange Krush, and Black Eyed Katy from The Bank Genetics (Colorado).

Also have Limoncello (Lemon Pie x Overflo), Poison Princess (Durban Poison x Cindy '99), Gorilla Glue, Purple Reign (Ethos), & Guptilla (Colorado Seed Co) to trade.
Definitely interested in the Purple Reign. Maybe a couple others.
I'll make a new post with my traders. Many many.

Sativa Kid

Some guy had some genetics close to that wide of leaf in Canada on another site. Maybe that was you?

Toasted

Some guy had some genetics close to that wide of leaf in Canada on another site. Maybe that was you?
Hey Sativa
It may have been me..I've been chatting away in a few places..I don't see many people actively pursuing the webbed trait..My guess is that many are thinking the plant is closer to lettuce..than cannabis..so why waste the time? Chuckle

B

Bret

Definitely down to trade. Check out my list in other post. Have added about a dozen strains since. Mssg if you're interested.

Looking to try some new strains via trade.

I have Axilla, Orange Krush, and Black Eyed Katy from The Bank Genetics (Colorado).

Also have Limoncello (Lemon Pie x Overflo), Poison Princess (Durban Poison x Cindy '99), Gorilla Glue, Purple Reign (Ethos), & Guptilla (Colorado Seed Co) to trade.

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom